Notre Dame's FIRST BLACK VALEDICTORIAN on MSNBC LIVE at 10:30 EST! VOL. That's my homie! lol

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Notre Dame as an establishment is still racist. I'm just going to leave it at that. I'm not
because it took this long to have their first? Nothing to be happy about to be honest.

Edit: I'm happy for her though.
to her. She cute too.

Joined Apr 10, 2010
So.... I finally just watched her segment.... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud... ya'll don't even know man
. I'm more proud of Katie Washington than Michael Jackson and ALL of the Jackson 5.. I SWEAR TO GOD. I mean Black entertainers are awesome, I'm one
.. bbut Black SCHOLARS are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more awesome.

iammd

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

So.... I finally just watched her segment.... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud... ya'll don't even know man
. I'm more proud of Katie Washington than Michael Jackson and ALL of the Jackson 5.. I SWEAR TO GOD. I mean Black entertainers are awesome, i'm one 
.. bbut Black SCHOLARS are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more awesome.
lol! Only difference is..they were good.

Joined Apr 10, 2010
Originally Posted by IamMD

. I'm more proud of Katie Washington than Michael Jackson and ALL of the Jackson 5.. I SWEAR TO GOD. I mean Black entertainers are awesome, i'm one 
You that one lame huh? Did u mss me?

Joined Nov 11, 2007
Originally Posted by IamMD

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now