***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

fresh boy dj -are you selling your neon total max uptempo???all saw them posted up here or the pick up post???..lmk

Nice Day in Houston........To my schools Homecoming

1ed25aff1fa980ca0e9b8a618d7a28518dce304.JPG

Sorry for the bad photos lol, I dont see what the big deal is. The lighting was bad in my bathroom, and I didn't use flash. I'm still experimentingwith my camera, and learning all the different settings. I thought this thread was about what you wore today?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Skavenger, how come your pictures are so bad with that big @#* camera?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word I also wondered why.
My sisters hello kitty digital cam takes better shots.
smh.gif
Skavanger is a good Dude. why do you yall care? let him B
Kevin Costner is that you?... Naw but forreal that big #+% nikon shootin cell phone quality pics
laugh.gif
I don't know why they come out with the noise that they do, but I know that any Nikon DSLR shoots ridiculously good shots. It may be the typeof file that he's uploading it as or it may be that NT/yuku compresses HD picture files to save server space. Despite what many people think, a .jpeg isNOT considered a high quality file type--it's just very compatible and takes up less space. Regardless, I'm sure that it's not the camera. Idon't see why it's worth making a fuss about anyways.

Kartoon2005: If you're sister's Hello Kitty camera takes better pics, does that mean rock it? I mean, it only seems reasonable, right? Seriously, if itdoes, I want details 'cause I'm working on purchasing a D40X soon and if I can go to Toys'R'Us and cop for $20 then I'd rather do that...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

YoungSk8 3's look hard where did you get that shirt?
i got it at this store called attic in buena park across from knotts berry farm. i got it last month. to bad they shut down the mike brand tho.

imma give a call to the NT lost and found cause some dudes seem to have misplaced their sense of humor.

Dope fits everyone, just a quick question, whats the cut on the CDP 3s compared to the Black Cat 4s? Im looking for new balling shoes (yes, I know, why ball in3s with no tech, blah de blah), and I want something that has the cut of the 4s which isnt too low nor high, which I absolutely love to ball in. Also somethingI can rock to the gym in jeans and not have to carry extra gym shoes with me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom