***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

Havent done a wdywt post in a while so why not.....
Titans 8-0....Whats up Slater!Cant believe I missed the Titans event at Tees....
That LRG and Titans logo is
pimp.gif

Chris Johnson & Asics Kinsei

YO! ^ Nice Forces.
greencelt06
What's up with shorty beside you in the one pic?
pimp.gif

slater, you holding out? You ainn't say nothing about no LRG's, my dude. Shoot me a pm.

Movies (Changeling - decent flick). Cheesecake Factory (slices to go). Chipotle (Chicken salad to go). Sister's house (Extreme Home Makeover. DesperateHousewives. Brothers and Sisters)

Polo. Marc Jacobs. Polo (create your own). Polo Jeans Co. "Fisher Price - My first SB's"

j8f9u8.jpg
1x0k2.jpg

DF!!!

Ok, ok, sorry this is mad late, but I dropped & broke my laptop last Thursday! so i had no internet all weekend!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyway got a new one now, & this is what I wore on Devils night for a horror movie dvd-a-thon & drinks with some friends!
9e936f4349100502a63fc7d53c3a20717cd2bf3d.pjpg

wassup folks, Happy November....shouts out to all....went with these over the weekend, sorry for the blurry iphone pics:
Nike SB

Jordan 11 retro

recycled pic...Reebok Batteground pumps

Cleveland.

11.3.08......Nothing.GameCrazy.University Square.

LeBleu.Akademiks.OG 1994 Air Jordan 10 "Steel Grey"
6yle2t.jpg

2m35v81.jpg

2r6l5jd.jpg

YO! Nice... that's the '99 tee?

I had the Carolina blue for the '99 +'s. And now I have the updated version of that white one with the blank back.

DF!!!

air ant- those dunks have me envious....ohh and that chick...well...shethinks that she's engaged,

but i think its to the wrong person.....cuz it's not me lol.
eyes.gif

dalitso- straight pyro-status
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom