***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

yesterday
goldyk8.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by az005us

those are kinda cool kev2nd, ..... what are they.
some generic shoe from japan called dragonbeard. sister-in-law bought for my birthday last year. she said she went to a store and asked for a shoe that was "popular" cause she knows that i "like shoes". when i opened the box i was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
happy.gif
they sat in the back of my closet for almost a year. last night i was thinking about my life and the people i have close to me and i realized how lucky i was. this morning i decided to bust the shoes out and wear them. kinda corny story. oh well.

I thought they might be some Duffs. I've had similar situations where family members have tried to buy me kicks and although it's not always somethingthat I would buy myself, it's always nice to know that they know enough about me to even want to buy me something that I like.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by az005us

those are kinda cool kev2nd, ..... what are they.
some generic shoe from japan called dragonbeard. sister-in-law bought for my birthday last year. she said she went to a store and asked for a shoe that was "popular" cause she knows that i "like shoes". when i opened the box i was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
happy.gif
they sat in the back of my closet for almost a year. last night i was thinking about my life and the people i have close to me and i realized how lucky i was. this morning i decided to bust the shoes out and wear them. kinda corny story. oh well.

gotcha.. i always loved the samba look in a shoe.

Sup NT: Been a Min. Since I posted here. Wow!!
tired.gif
Pics taken withCrappy Instinct Cam.
frown.gif

Anyways: Today: New Era
The Hundreds
$10 Jeans
Zoom Flight '96 Retro. Very Comfy Shoe
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom