November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

yall are talking about these right:

foamposite_sil_blk.jpg
Those would be it. FYI, I was @ the outlet in Aurora, IL Saturday nite and they had a decent size run. Don't know if they've dropped theprice yet, but it's worth giving them a call. I thought about copping a pair of the Foams, but I got other +%@ to take care of for the holiday. Good luckto everyone.

Well just called Seattle nike outlet , THEY HAVE THEM! BUT said they do not ship out. phone number#360 654 3120 .
*called back, lady says they do send out, but they are 129.99*

I AM NOW ON THE PHONE WITH THE LAS VEGAS NIKE OUTLET and they do ship out................THEY HAVE THEM, BUT HAVE ME ON HOLD CHECKING FOR THAT SIZE 11 I ASKEDFOR, phone number 702 896 7444

*said their 129.99*
sick.gif

Since everyone is going crazy for the Foams Pro figure I add some info :

[h1]Round Rock Outlet (512)-868-9511 $64.99

Most sizes in stock
[/h1]

[h2]St. Augustine Outlet (904)-810-5584 has BOAT LOAD of Foam Pros however they have NOT marked them down yet[/h2]

Originally Posted by joeysole

Since everyone is going crazy for the Foams Pro figure I add some info :

[h1]Round Rock Outlet (512)-868-9511 $64.99

Most sizes in stock
[/h1]

Just copped a 10.5 and 11.

PROPS!

pimp.gif

great info the last 3 pages guys... didnt buy anything but its good to see everyone looking out for each other!
ill be going to the lighthouse outlet in michigan city on sunday so ill give an update then.

jcliz:
just wanted to say thanks again on the huarache 2k6 cleats for $10 deal you put up... myself and 7 of the guys i play football with all got em and love em...they went up to $49 the next day!

^Yea, mine came in today, definitely a steal, somethin like $9.50 shipped per pair...

$108 was still a great price but yea $64 is nice...i too had to pass on a second pair for the holidays and other kicks releasing soon (i.e. package)

Does anybody know if nike store like this:
Nike
Fashion Island
363 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Store Hours
Mon-Thur 10am-9pm
Fri-Sat 10am-7pm
Sun 11am-6pm

Get new releases? They aren't outlets or Niketowns

Im not sure what kid sized Jordan packs are going for but there is this spot here in LA that has pretty much all of them for 118.99.

Dont really know if thats even a good deal but i figure i would let yall know anyways. They dont do phone orders but i can check on sizes if anyone isseriously interested.

thanks joey, fyi they ran out 9.5 but i was able to get a 10 and im sure they still have 10.5 left. Since this is my first time placing a phone order so afteri gave her my address and cc #, i realized that i didnt ask for the total after shipping but does anyone know how much shipping would be?

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

thanks joey, fyi they ran out 9.5 but i was able to get a 10 and im sure they still have 10.5 left. Since this is my first time placing a phone order so after i gave her my address and cc #, i realized that i didnt ask for the total after shipping but does anyone know how much shipping would be?

which outlet did you call?

i just called and got two pairs size 10...they said about $10 for the whole shipment...but i think the girl mean $10 per pair on shipping

A big thanks to those who posted the foam info. Got a 10.5. This is what the outlet post is all about.

UpandComing...didn't get a chance too see the size run. It was crazy in there on Saturday. You can try and give them a call...Basic's 718-379-0145.

Back
Top Bottom