November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^yea thanks,I got the number already,I call them here and there,real cool people over there. I drop by here and there....ight enought w.the novemberthread..lets end the year right w.this december thread

called woodburn tonight and dude said all the foams are gone but still have a bunch of af1's, zoom 95's and 96's in random sizes. they don'tgot the spiridon forces, it's the mowaab forces

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

We have sizes 8, 9-12 in the foams.....

company wide markdowns....

Also the black/red XV's are $69.99-not a fsr however. 8.5-11 I believe

Big Ups W-Nike preach on. Just saved me some more money...props kid

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Does anybody know if nike store like this:
Nike
Fashion Island
363 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Store Hours
Mon-Thur 10am-9pm
Fri-Sat 10am-7pm
Sun 11am-6pm

Get new releases? They aren't outlets or Niketowns

That is the only store left as a women's only spot...so no they don't get hot drops

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

wait what i do?

I ORDERED 2 FOAMS 9.5 AND 10...WELL IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE ME SOME CDP 9, 4 OR 6 LET ME KNOW...I LIVE IN SO CALI..THANKS FOR THE INFO WHOEVER POSTEDIT!!!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

wait what i do?
raja i think he meant kid as a figure of speech not specifically referring to you.

does woodburn have the mowabb forces i called and they didnt seem to know what i was talking about thanks in advance

Originally Posted by joeysole

Since everyone is going crazy for the Foams Pro figure I add some info :

[h1]Round Rock Outlet (512)-868-9511 $64.99

Most sizes in stock
[/h1]

^^^ Thanks for the info. I ordered 2 pairs
smile.gif

^^^^^^yeah i called yesterday and they had them. manager also asked if we could all do the survey at the bottom of the receipt when we receive our orders

thanks again w-nike. good lookin son

silver Foams in all kinds of sizes at:

San Marcos 512 353 8500
St Augustine 904 810 5584
Las Vegas 702 896 7444
Silverthorne 970 468 6040 * not marked down yet...
etc, etc, etc...

does anyone have the style number for the laser white and purple huarache 2k4 kb editions..hit me up if u see them around in the outlets or if u have the stylenumber ..i need a 11 or a 10.5

Originally Posted by maldonado

silver Foams in all kinds of sizes at:

Silverthorne 970 468 6040 * not marked down yet...
etc, etc, etc...
Shoot, if they end up marking them down, I might be down to get a pair there since I won't have to worry about shipping. Are there couponsfor the outlets I wonder? Let me know if those mark down, I'm down to drive up there. Holleuratme.

shoetrends.com just launched the retro 1 high straps a moment ago. The breds are going for $125 and the other 2 colorways for $100. Sizes 7.5-13. Shipping is$15 for 1st item and Free for each additional item! Fedex ground.

Thanks for the heads up. I was mad about not being able to get 'em on release day. $140 isn't retail but it's closer than ebay prices. Thanksagain.

Edit: ALL GONE. Wow, that was fast. I hope my order went through.

yo Funkman..they dont have the style number of the the colorway that i want..they only have the blk and purple ,carolina blu and laker colorways

You can call Nike (800806NIKE) and give them the style number and ask what color codes come up. 309957 is the style number. The last three digits are the colorcode. I didn't know there was a white/purple laser without the yellow, but then again I don't really follow Kobe's kicks too much.

Back
Top Bottom