November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by karxken

why are these stores sending mismatch carmines??? hopefully that's not what's b-grade about them
That can't be what b-grade stands for. No one is gonna wear are 10.5 and 14 at the same time
roll.gif
. I understand if its like half size up or down.

something similar happen to me before... i ordered cool gray 3s size 9 and they sent me both right shoes... i call the outlet i ordered from and they had 2left ones... they were more than willing to do the exchange since the pair they had was just as useless as mines... they even reimbursed me shipping chargeswhen i sent it back...my experience tho is a lot less complicated than u guys...

Which courier service are you guys getting them from?

I ordered mine from Indiana. I ask for ground but I don't know if that's UPS or FedEx I'm guessing FedEx? I got a FedEx door tag today saying theytried to deliver but don't know if its for the Carmines or for some eBay auction I won........ I can't wait to see my pair. Hopefully its not messedup.

rehoboth delaware outlets didnt have much

blk yellow xi low fsr was the only thing new

^^ its probably your Carmines, Nike ships Fedex all most all the time

also most ebay sellers just use USPS

side not - who saw the suns game, rofl

My carmines were shipped from Folsom by FedEx. All the shoes I've ever ordered from outlets, I've recieved FedEx. So assume the same for you.

Kid Lebron: just saw ur post bout the Suns game. I actually just got done watching it. I enjoyed the fight, but was hoping Artest wouldve got in there.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Which courier service are you guys getting them from?

I ordered mine from Indiana. I ask for ground but I don't know if that's UPS or FedEx I'm guessing FedEx? I got a FedEx door tag today saying they tried to deliver but don't know if its for the Carmines or for some eBay auction I won........ I can't wait to see my pair. Hopefully its not messed up.
As far as I know, all Nike retailers ALWAYS uses FedEx. I've never had a package arrive through another carrier, and I'm speaking to theexperience of probably 100 shipments.

Didn't they put the tracking number on the door tag? If not, call the outlet to find out, or give touch base with the eBay seller to find out, then trackit at:

FedEx

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^^ its probably your Carmines, Nike ships Fedex all most all the time

also most ebay sellers just use USPS

side not - who saw the suns game, rofl
Originally Posted by victoryballer

Kid Lebron: just saw ur post bout the Suns game. I actually just got done watching it. I enjoyed the fight, but was hoping Artest wouldve got in there.
Heh...if Ron would have been involved, Nash would probably be in the hospital tonight...along with half of the city of Phoenix
roll.gif

Rockets looked pretty good...maybe they'll stay healthy and give the LakeShow a run for the money.
Good to see the JailBlazers win as well...gotta be the most talented, young team in the league. BRoy, LaMarcus, & the Spanish Armada FTW
wink.gif

Citysole.com has the XV for $129 fsr...I know they are a love or hate it kick but these are honestly not bad....

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

aurora oh 330-995-3080
indiana 812-526-8111

just a heads up i just got off the phone with the above stores. the indiana store still has a sz 8 left in the carmines. the oh store still has a sizes 16 and 18 left.
Does anybody know if these are still available in th size 8??

ok ok ack to updates...

if ur a size 8

XX3 white stealth on FNL for 100 -20% coupon (google it)

10.5 and 11

ATC 2 hot lava (i think) 55-20%

Finishline.com also got the AJF3's in 3 colors on sale for $99. Black/cement is one of the colors.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

ok ok ack to updates...

if ur a size 8

XX3 white stealth on FNL for 100 -20% coupon (google it)

10.5 and 11

ATC 2 hot lava (i think) 55-20%
thanks for the atc update, picked up a 10.5

Originally Posted by ptbruizer

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

aurora oh 330-995-3080
indiana 812-526-8111

just a heads up i just got off the phone with the above stores. the indiana store still has a sz 8 left in the carmines. the oh store still has a sizes 16 and 18 left.
Does anybody know if these are still available in th size 8??

sick.gif

Good looks on those Grant Hills...always wanted them. Apply coupon code 20PERCENT and it comes to $79.99 shipped if your state has no tax.

By the way, that 20PERCENT finishline code doens't work on J's. Tried on those XX3's, tried on the fusions, nothing. Worked on Wildwoods though,and on the ATC II.

I'm at HOH Chicago! They got army green foams, OLNL/BMP air Jordan I packs, pong blazers, red cement spizikes, LT air force 1's, and the water proofair force 1's. Hit me up if you need something I'll be here for an hour!

Back
Top Bottom