Now I Aint Tryna Be The Greatest... I Used To Hate HipHop

This fool Lupe the only rapper that almost made me burst into tears.

It's that real...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Lupe is an artist who I feel embodies what's good about rap. He is arguably one of the best rappers ever. He doesn't have the amount of work that some of the greats have, but # wise (how can I explain this) every album/artist has like at least One track that is really meaningful, dope lyrics, word play , etc etc, that leaves u in Awe...well Lupe has like 8 of them. Dude is beyond dope... I wish I could make the whole world sit down and listen to "Glory."

eek.gif
smile.gif
thank you

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

hip hop saved my life/Lupe the killer/daydreaming/ghetto story though =

No Diss to Hip Hop Saved My Life because I LOVE that song, and the message is sooooo real and a true testament to majority of the hip hop artist we've seen over the past two decades and Day Dreaming is cool but in no way shape form or fashion are they anywhere near Hurt Me Soul from a lyrical side or the message conveyed. HHSML might have a feel thats on par with it in a different way tho.

Lupe the Killer I'll give you on the lyrical aspect alone but it doesn't convey or evoke the same type of emotion that Hurt Me Soul does.

Ghetto Story... Yea. You Got One Here. No Issues At All.

i usually agree with 99% of the stuff you post on the music forum..(everyone else is like 5%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

but hip hop saved my life>>>

daydreaming u got it..

I can respect your opinion on Hip Hop Saved My Life it is an absolutely amazing song so I can honor it speaking to you like Hurt Me Soul/Ghetto Story (This More So) does to me.

Back
Top Bottom