Now that the Cavs have Shaq and Danny Green...

The Cavs will have the best pre-game intros Hopefully the Cavs get a ton of televised games and they show the introductions think of the potential when youcombine all of these people:

Seeing Shaq's pre-game intro goes to show you that he always has to have the attention directed towards him. Not only that, it was stupid anyway
tired.gif

I hope they play defense with as much intensity and heart as much as they put in those lame pre-game shows for their sake.

Never understood why a a LI dude was out there beating his feet like he's from Southeast D.C or some #@*@

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Seeing Shaq's pre-game intro goes to show you that he always has to have the attention directed towards him. Not only that, it was stupid anyway
tired.gif
I've been saying that for the longest. He was insecure as a child and he's insecure now.

Fam be out there doing the footwork!!! & they used to gas him up. Shaq & Green will have to fall back though, you know LBJ gotta have that attention

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

isnt the first thing the cavs shouldve learned from last season is to cut the pre-game antics?
laugh.gif
WORD!!

LBJ better be all business next year, they had a lil too much fun this year..
eyes.gif

They're making wayyy too big a deal about this. I almost expect an ESPN breaking news segment with all the unwarranted hype its getting.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

too bad posing and dancing won't help them win a championship.

It's so funny how LeBron and his $!!@+$@ stopped doing it when they started to lose.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom