Now that the Cavs have Shaq and Danny Green...

Originally Posted by miamib30514

shaq is a joke.
Shaq is beyond a joke..I wonder how long it's going to take before he's starts the whole "I'm not getting the ball enough"routine..he couldn't get along with Penny in Orlando..he hated Kobe in LA.. D Wade blasted him for quitting on MIA..I'm looking forward to seeing whohe's going to point the finger at once cleveland starts losing..I feel sorry for the fans of Cleveland..they have no idea what they got themselvesinto!!!!!

Originally Posted by youngswag31

I'm looking forward to seeing who he's going to point the finger at once cleveland starts losing..I feel sorry for the fans of Cleveland..they have no idea what they got themselves into!!!!!
Truth. Shaq, minus the jewelry, could be called the TO of the nba.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

too bad posing and dancing won't help them win a championship.

It's so funny how LeBron and his $!!@+$@ stopped doing it when they started to lose.
laugh.gif
exactly why they lost... lost they swag and all of them dudes got scared, mo is wayyyy too small to be a 2nd option, he aint no AI like Lebronmade him look like

most of the season
eyes.gif

Danny Green wont be good n the League... take screenshoots

and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Shaq bein like T.O... in anyway at all besides liking attention

4 rings like 15 time all-star, multiple MVPS, like 3 finals MVPs....

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Shaq bein like T.O... in anyway at all besides liking attention

Shaq is beyond a joke..I wonder how long it's going to take before he's starts the whole "I'm not getting the ball enough" routine..he couldn't get along with Penny in Orlando..he hated Kobe in LA.. D Wade blasted him for quitting on MIA..I'm looking forward to seeing who he's going to point the finger at once cleveland starts losing

4 rings like 15 time all-star, multiple MVPS, like 3 finals MVPs....

Shaq, minus the jewelry, could be called the TO of the nba.

shaq is a joke.
Shaq is beyond a joke..I wonder how long it's going to take before he's starts the whole "I'm not getting the ball enough" routine..he couldn't get along with Penny in Orlando..he hated Kobe in LA.. D Wade blasted him for quitting on MIA..I'm looking forward to seeing who he's going to point the finger at once cleveland starts losing..I feel sorry for the fans of Cleveland..they have no idea what they got themselves into!!!!!
thanks for your concern. like i had any say in the deal.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

shaq is a joke.
Shaq is beyond a joke..I wonder how long it's going to take before he's starts the whole "I'm not getting the ball enough" routine..he couldn't get along with Penny in Orlando..he hated Kobe in LA.. D Wade blasted him for quitting on MIA..I'm looking forward to seeing who he's going to point the finger at once cleveland starts losing..I feel sorry for the fans of Cleveland..they have no idea what they got themselves into!!!!!
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
For real.

shaq is a joke.

Considering that Shaq's been in the league 40 yrs, im sure they know who he is and what he's about. You think they watch a different nba than you? and what do ya'll mean they stopped when they were losing? did they do it in the playoffs?(serious question)

shaq is a joke.

SO TRUE....

My question is, why isnt his INABILITY to get along with teamates never talked about...This guy BADMOUTH'S everybody he's played with...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

indifferent.gif

when I said 'THEY have no idea what they got themselves into" I was referring to Danny Ferry, LBJ and Mike Brown..the 3 people that DID have a sayin the deal..so pull your skirt down and stop being all sensitive..

@ Dr spaceman -to answer your question..HELL YEAH I think cavs management watches a different game then me..anyone who watched cleveland all seasonespecially during the conf finals knows that Shaq was the LAST person they needed to get..not because of his character but because of his game..they neededyounger more athletic bigs that can run and spread the floor, defend and grab boards..not a 37 yr old log 4-5 yrs past his prime that's going to clog themiddle up and can only be effective 2 feet from the basket (meaning MEDIOCRE at best) in a half court offense..and to answer your 2nd question..lebron and crewdid their juvenile high school routines up until they got to the conf finals..

they needed younger more athletic bigs that can run and spread the floor, defend and grab boards..not a 37 yr old log 4-5 yrs past his prime that's going to clog the middle up and can only be effective 2 feet from the basket (meaning MEDIOCRE at best) in a half court offense..and to answer your question they did their juvenile high school routines up until they got to the conf finals..

pimp.gif

This post is ******ed

Maybe LeBron should worry about POST game celebrations before he worries about his pre game ***$$#%!...

Some of you people are haters, I swear. Teams can't even have fun without fans bashing how stupid they are for having a "good time" with theirteam-mates.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Some of you people are haters, I swear. Teams can't even have fun without fans bashing how stupid they are for having a "good time" with their team-mates.

Its ok to have fun, but its stupid of the OP to even make this post... WHO cares if Shaq and Danny are gonn add to the pregame festivities when the Cavs canteven get to the Finals?

Have fun before the game then walk off and hide your face in a brown bag like the rest of Cleveland after you lose ONCE AGAIN

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Some of you people are haters, I swear. Teams can't even have fun without fans bashing how stupid they are for having a "good time" with their team-mates.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with having fun when they equate into wins. I'm sure you got caught into the Shaq hype when he was pointing to his ringfinger promising Suns fans that they're gonna win a championship, huh? You were probably like,
eek.gif
eek.gif
, yesssssss FINALLY
pimp.gif
He's from from asavior, look at shaqs track record - penny in ORL, Kobe in LA - the %@*@ talking he did about Kobe, then wanting a trade then going to the Heat (even winning a'chip) he ended up QUITTING on his team getting his way again getting traded to the desert. All this %@*@ sounds so familiar, a broken record if you willand the reason why Shaq doesn't get the scrutiny is of his outgoing - free spirited personality .... he feeds the media and fans (diving for balls) whatthey want and what they wanna hear.

Back
Top Bottom