NOW THIS IS A PERFECT BODY!!!! VOLUME (JUST LIKE MY WIFE)

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

No. Way. That chick looks malnourished.
Does she ever plus she looks like she was struggling to do those few sit ups. Her weight can't be healthy.

So question for the guys that like this. If she never filled out or her perfect body was actually due to an eating disorder would that still be attractive to you?
If she had an eating disorder that would be a No Go. But it seems to me that she is just naturally slender, and it seems as if she works out. Sexy walk too...kind of like she has to walk around "it" if you know what I mean.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you say one more sexually suggestive comment I'm fapping
laugh.gif

OP is going for the shock value.

Look at her shoulders... Walking around with a chick that looks like her would get the exact opposite response of being with a chick with butt and ******* like Esther Baxter, or an extremely short girl, or extremely tall, etc... You'll get a mixture of good attention/criticism and bad attention/criticism, but as long as you're getting the attention, you're good. Now, since were talking strictly on a physical standpoint, it's obvious that OP is going for attention since nothing underlying like her personality or intelligence was even mentioned. Just presentation. Otherwise, there would be no point in even making this post and providing an example. You just want people to look at stare and make comments while yall are out so you can say "SMASH THE THICKIES AND MARRY THE SLIMMIES SHAWTY!!!!" and lil comments like that.

Do you, though. I ant mad at you... I'm just looking at the psychology....

Look at her shoulders... Walking around with a chick that looks like her would get the exact opposite response of being with a chick with butt and ******* like Esther Baxter, or an extremely short girl, or extremely tall, etc... You'll get a mixture of good attention/criticism and bad attention/criticism, but as long as you're getting the attention, you're good. Now, since were talking strictly on a physical standpoint, it's obvious that OP is going for attention since nothing underlying like her personality or intelligence was even mentioned. Just presentation. Otherwise, there would be no point in even making this post and providing an example. You just want people to look at stare and make comments while yall are out so you can say "SMASH THE THICKIES AND MARRY THE SLIMMIES SHAWTY!!!!" and lil comments like that.

Do you, though. I ant mad at you... I'm just looking at the psychology....

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Look at her shoulders... Walking around with a chick that looks like her would get the exact opposite response of being with a chick with butt and ******* like Esther Baxter, or an extremely short girl, or extremely tall, etc. It's just extreme, and it gets attention. Now, since were talking strictly on a physical standpoint, it's obvious that OP is going for attention. Otherwise, there would be no point in even making this post. You just want people to look at stare and make comments while yall are out so you can say "SMASH THE THICKIES AND MARRY THE SLIMMIES SHAWTY!!!!"

Do you though. I ant mad at you... I'm just looking at the psychology....
'Aint nothing like a free psychoanalysis my dude. Saves me time and insurance deductibles.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Look at her shoulders... Walking around with a chick that looks like her would get the exact opposite response of being with a chick with butt and ******* like Esther Baxter, or an extremely short girl, or extremely tall, etc. It's just extreme, and it gets attention. Now, since were talking strictly on a physical standpoint, it's obvious that OP is going for attention. Otherwise, there would be no point in even making this post. You just want people to look at stare and make comments while yall are out so you can say "SMASH THE THICKIES AND MARRY THE SLIMMIES SHAWTY!!!!"

Do you though. I ant mad at you... I'm just looking at the psychology....
'Aint nothing like a free psychoanalysis my dude. Saves me time and insurance deductibles.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

PREACH Lady. Women know other women's bodies the best. I like a range of body types on ladies to be honest. I just have a special preference for the slim ones that are nicely proportioned. A slim chick with a bubble is amazing. Then again I can also appreciate a curvy vivacious type as well, I even like the Toccara type.

This chick is nice, I can take her as is to be honest. I wouldn't want her to lose any weigh though, would be nice with around 7-10 strategically placed pounds.

That is the thing some men tend to not notice, if a woman lacks certain fat in some parts of her body, (let's say no booty or no boobs), even if she gains weight, it might go to her stomach or arms instead of filling out her butt or boobs. Every woman carries weight differently and woman tend to be shaped to extremes, whether bottom heavy or top heavy. Some are proportionate or even stacked in all the right places, but those are the lucky ones.

That is why women's bodies are shaped differently, because that is the beauty in it, different shapes and sizes. Women have severe self issues due to society's beauty standards or construct. Don't know why so many women care more about men's ideal and fantasy bodies rather than satisfying themselves just to be healthy, instead of trying to reach some man's fantasy female body.

I used to be so self conscious about my body, but I have learned to appreciate it just as it is instead of what I am lacking or how it could be better. Years down the road it is going to go downhill as I age and I should just be satisfied and embrace it. I should also be happy that as far as I know I am healthy.
In all seriousness and honesty I really appreciate your mentality. Shows signs of maturity, acceptance and, confidence. Those will take you far as you already know.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

PREACH Lady. Women know other women's bodies the best. I like a range of body types on ladies to be honest. I just have a special preference for the slim ones that are nicely proportioned. A slim chick with a bubble is amazing. Then again I can also appreciate a curvy vivacious type as well, I even like the Toccara type.

This chick is nice, I can take her as is to be honest. I wouldn't want her to lose any weigh though, would be nice with around 7-10 strategically placed pounds.

That is the thing some men tend to not notice, if a woman lacks certain fat in some parts of her body, (let's say no booty or no boobs), even if she gains weight, it might go to her stomach or arms instead of filling out her butt or boobs. Every woman carries weight differently and woman tend to be shaped to extremes, whether bottom heavy or top heavy. Some are proportionate or even stacked in all the right places, but those are the lucky ones.

That is why women's bodies are shaped differently, because that is the beauty in it, different shapes and sizes. Women have severe self issues due to society's beauty standards or construct. Don't know why so many women care more about men's ideal and fantasy bodies rather than satisfying themselves just to be healthy, instead of trying to reach some man's fantasy female body.

I used to be so self conscious about my body, but I have learned to appreciate it just as it is instead of what I am lacking or how it could be better. Years down the road it is going to go downhill as I age and I should just be satisfied and embrace it. I should also be happy that as far as I know I am healthy.
In all seriousness and honesty I really appreciate your mentality. Shows signs of maturity, acceptance and, confidence. Those will take you far as you already know.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Does she ever plus she looks like she was struggling to do those few sit ups. Her weight can't be healthy.

So question for the guys that like this. If she never filled out or her perfect body was actually due to an eating disorder would that still be attractive to you?
If she had an eating disorder that would be a No Go. But it seems to me that she is just naturally slender, and it seems as if she works out. Sexy walk too...kind of like she has to walk around "it" if you know what I mean.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  TMI...oh and Team Mesomorph FTW!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  TMI...oh and Team Mesomorph FTW!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you're  gonna fap to an unattractive woman because u read what a man typed?

28khehh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you're  gonna fap to an unattractive woman because u read what a man typed?

28khehh.gif

Back
Top Bottom