Now THIS is a refreshing read from the usual FB man-hating posts

http://www.examiner.com/list/8-things-women-just-don-t-do-anymore

I can't be alone in this, I'm sure I'm not actually, but this whole independent woman nonsense is not how I envisioned the women of this generation to be. It's important to remember that you definitely don't need a man but when you do get one, shouldn't you want to do these little things to remind him why he chose you???? Like this little snippet that caught my attention:

Women across the country at cookouts and family reunions and holidays can now be heard saying "He can fix his own plate... Ain't nothin' wrong with his legs..." (with an eye roll). That is not right ladies! You should honor your man by fixing his plate. You don't necessarily have to do it every single time he eats (because seriously, there's nothing wrong with his legs), but at least do it when you are in public as a sign of respect. And no, it's not demeaning. Have a servant's heart. Respect and honor him and he should return the favor.

I've forwarded it to my closest in hopes we can remind ourselves that this Beyoncé inspired, new-age woman is not doing us any favors. ****, even Bey is catering to her man :lol:

Let's start the movement.

Yeaaaaahh I actually don't think whipping anyone into shape is going to do you much good when their entire mentality is "I'm a queen and I don't need to do nothing for no man".

It needs to be addressed at an early age. Don't let anyone tell your daughters they're too good to be taking care of what's at home and all that. These girls expecting the most yet refuse to do the most basic of things. Wtf is that??

Reminds me :lol:

View media item 945081
EDIT: yeah I guess their post was deleted? Disregard above; it just looks like I'm talking to myself :smh:

Last edited:
In before someone says "I need me a white woman" and makes this a race thread

Can we get some female input?

Why don't y'all females do **** y'all suppose to do nowadays?

At the same time. As men, we can't expect these women to do hair for us if we not willing to do the same for them. /thread

Last edited:
A lot of these "independent" women are on their own anyway and bitter. No surprises here.

I hate those kinds of women
Always going off that they are fine by themselves, but then starts screaming when they see a roach crawl on their counter. Screaming for a real ***** to come squash it then come mash up their Fallopian tubes

Last edited:
Yeaaaaahh I actually don't think whipping anyone into shape is going to do you much good when their entire mentality is "I'm a queen and I don't need to do nothing for no man".

It needs to be addressed at an early age. Don't let anyone tell your daughters they're too good to be taking care of what's at home and all that. These girls expecting the most yet refuse to do the most basic of things. Wtf is that??

Reminds me
laugh.gif
Water stew with a side of disappointment
roll.gif
*dead*

Last edited:
From an early age, all we hear is "Don't do anything for a man. He's the one that needs to cater to you." We've since taken that advice and ran with it.

There are women out there that do what is expected of a woman (home-maker, career-oriented) but they just don't get any shine. That or they're so jaded from men who've done them wrong that the next dude "has to earn it". :lol: since when?!

A lot of these "independent" women are on their own anyway and bitter. No surprises here.
Agreed.  These chicks are about to join the sisterhood of failure..................with their older female relatives already standing there waiting for them. 

From an early age, all we hear is "Don't do anything for a man. He's the one that needs to cater to you." We've since taken that advice and ran with it.

There are women out there that do what is expected of a woman (home-maker, career-oriented) but they just don't get any shine. That or they're so jaded from men who've done them wrong that the next dude "has to earn it". :lol: since when?!

Are you one of the women who caters to their man?

I hate those kinds of women
Always going off that they are fine by themselves, but then starts screaming when they see a roach crawl on their counter. Screaming for a real ***** to come squash it then come mash up their Fallopian tubes

I love an independent women, but also one that knows how to treat a man. Most men don't ask for much, if it's too much of a hassle to fix a plate, that's a huge red flag, not worth the time and effort IMO.

The average African American aint ****....by the design of modern media. :smh:

Hopefully one day they'll figure it out.

My girl always be telling me to get my own plate, low key pisses me off. I have to explain to her how my mom does things and basically every woman in my family does things and only then will she do it. 

Man, I just sat down with this girl. A few points that made me glad to be single (not on some cliche F girls steez cuz I'm open to wifing the RIGHT ONE, but I've grown content with smashing randos 3-4 times a year and talking with my momma/spoiling my niece all the other ish doesn't seem worth it)

1. I told her as soon as I pay back my student loans, I'm ditching my cell phone - she was shocked; and retorted with "how would your girlfriend get in contact with you if there ever was an emergancy?" to which I replied, "there were emergancies in '95 and people got along just find. The cell phone is nothing but a device used to constantly keep tabs on people, I like being annynomous, she'll always be able to reach me if its a true emergancy, if she ain't willing to go through the hoops to get to me, then it must not be that important"

2. She kept using the term "dating material" and saying things like "I'm not messing with him, it'd just be a waste of time" to which I responded "what is 'dating material' and does enjoying someones company, even though it may not go anywhere 'waste time? were' eating now, having a good time, and we are not going to date...so is this a waste of time?"

3. I told her I don't usually tell girls what I do unless I can see the conversation going somewhere, otherwise I just keep bs'ing working on my game" she responded "I need to know everything about a guy in the first five min. Degree, Kids, Job etc." I thought that was a ridiculous way to evaluate someone

4. I told her I don't even know my best friends fiance, nor do I want to get to know her. She responded that was crazy, I should know her. I was like "for what? I'm not her friend, I'm my friends friend; I'm not calling her to hangout, I'm calling her period. boundries x I don't care"

My views are always a little extreme, but they keep me smiling and moving forward, something most people can't say.

long story short, these GIRLS these days are tripping. Dudes mess up also, but I'm a dude so I don't care so much, I can only be responsible for mine.

When in a relationship, the man and woman should be serving each other.

Ladies, cook a meal, keep the crib clean.
Gentlemen, bring home the bacon. Wash the dishes a few times a week, do the laundry every now and then.

It should be a mutual, reciprocal, serving relationship. Not a one way street.

I think many women are tired of the lazy, selfish man who doesnt do anything for her and thats why they have this independent mentality. Who would blame them for wanting to be independent if theyre with a man who is bascially a big baby, a dependent himself.

Cater to your woman, and she will cater to you. (if she's a good one)

Two are better than 1, as 1 hand will wash the other.

The best is a woman that does these things but still with an indepent, driven spirit that's not overbearing.

Man, I just sat down with this girl. A few points that made me glad to be single (not on some cliche F girls steez cuz I'm open to wifing the RIGHT ONE, but I've grown content with smashing randos 3-4 times a year and talking with my momma/spoiling my niece all the other ish doesn't seem worth it)

1. I told her as soon as I pay back my student loans, I'm ditching my cell phone - she was shocked; and retorted with "how would your girlfriend get in contact with you if there ever was an emergancy?" to which I replied, "there were emergancies in '95 and people got along just find. The cell phone is nothing but a device used to constantly keep tabs on people, I like being annynomous, she'll always be able to reach me if its a true emergancy, if she ain't willing to go through the hoops to get to me, then it must not be that important"

What???

Your entire post is trippin bruh

Last edited:
Start a movement to take back womens' rights . Ummmm .... NO.

:smh:

Last edited:

What???

Your entire post is trippin bruh

This is constantly on a drug induced gibberish ride, i'm surprised anyone could stand being around him if he's like that offline.

2. She kept using the term "dating material" and saying things like "I'm not messing with him, it'd just be a waste of time" to which I responded "what is 'dating material' and does enjoying someones company, even though it may not go anywhere 'waste time? were' eating now, having a good time, and we are not going to date...so is this a waste of time?"

3. I told her I don't usually tell girls what I do unless I can see the conversation going somewhere, otherwise I just keep bs'ing working on my game" she responded "I need to know everything about a guy in the first five min. Degree, Kids, Job etc." I thought that was a ridiculous way to evaluate someone

4. I told her I don't even know my best friends fiance, nor do I want to get to know her. She responded that was crazy, I should know her. I was like "for what? I'm not her friend, I'm my friends friend; I'm not calling her to hangout, I'm calling her period. boundries x I don't care"

My views are always a little extreme, but they keep me smiling and moving forward, something most people can't say.

long story short, these GIRLS these days are tripping. Dudes mess up also, but I'm a dude so I don't care so much, I can only be responsible for mine.
Why don't you just turn your phone off instead of ditching it?

It's so funny, I'm in a drug induced gibberish ride? Not really, I don't do that many drugs, first of all. Second, I am the same way in real life, and am probably one of the best people you will ever meet in your real life. The isssue on here is a lot of ya'll lack perspective x are just generally ****** people.

Sorry, I don't like cell phones, I've never really been into them, but they are neccessary so long as I have to work for other people. But, as soon as I have a secretary and an office, I'm ditching it. Why do I need one? I just don't get the point of anyone having constant access to me. the bad far outweighs the good to me. If there is a true emergancy, you will be able to get a hold of me, which means you would have to ask yourself "is this really worth calling the stadium, telling them what seat he's in, having him drive all the way from the stadium back home to deal with this...or can I take care of it myself?"

Cutting it off invites arguements with people "I called but your phone was off" I'd prefer her not even have the option, so it never comes up. Personally, I can't wait to be free from this social chain...but thats just me.

I do hate that my character is questioned because I don't believe in the same things you guys believe, like really? I am and always have been, a stand up guy. The type of kid most of parents wish there kids were, and thats not a lie or hyperbole, those are facts from parents...a lot of parents.

I guess though, unitl Meth gives the ban hammer, I'm here, so report me B.

Last edited:
I absolutely agree that it's a two way street. No way in hell am I doing all of those with no reciprocation. I mean granted, women should do it without having to expect anything in return but it's absolutely a give and take.

I'm not speaking on that, though. I'm talking about those who FROM JUMP will be:

quick to suggest take out/going out to eat instead of cooking

rather hire a maid to clean up rather than take care of the house

be on her "i do me and no man can control me" ****.

I've known girls who have said a combination of the aforementioned.

And bro your date was letting her crazy show but I can't get behind that no cellphone thing. :\

Blame these desperate dudes for putting these women on a pedestal for knowing how to cook....rice [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Seriously though, women too often get comfortable by just being somewhat attractive, why would they do anything for us when the next (desperate) dude will do everything for her, expecting nothing in return?

Sorry, I don't like cell phones, I've never really been into them, but they are neccessary so long as I have to work for other people. But, as soon as I have a secretary and an office, I'm ditching it. Why do I need one? I just don't get the point of anyone having constant access to me. the bad far outweighs the good to me. If there is a true emergancy, you will be able to get a hold of me, which means you would have to ask yourself "is this really worth calling the stadium, telling them what seat he's in, having him drive all the way from the stadium back home to deal with this...or can I take care of it myself?"

I feel you with this one.

I work in IT, so I kinda have to have a cell, but when I'm not on-call I usually turn my phone's cellular signal off and just use it as a remote. (Chromecast ftw)

I hate how "connected" things are these days... And that's coming from someone in IT. Its not just the peace of mind factor, but some of the stuff going on behind the scenes is realllllllly creepy.

Back
Top Bottom