Now this is a Tracklist!!! Vol. Jay-Z "Decoded"BOOK in stores NOV. 16th

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

"Early This Morning" sample/intro is tooooo ill.
I've always been mad that song only has one verse, though ...

just blaze recently spoke about it in an interview... it got leaked on some silly *%@#... it was never finished...
WE GET MONEY wrote:
Thanks Time

np
all19mjs wrote:
2 pages an no negative talk ''This is NT history''

*%*# JAY-Z *screwed pac voice*
Dapper D wrote:
So, wait.
Is this a book book?
Or is this a book that comes with a cd that also has these songs?

its a book book... i dunno if it comes wit the songs or not but that would b nice... but its def being promoted as a book

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

"Early This Morning" sample/intro is tooooo ill.
I've always been mad that song only has one verse, though ...

just blaze recently spoke about it in an interview... it got leaked on some silly *%@#... it was never finished...
WE GET MONEY wrote:
Thanks Time

np
all19mjs wrote:

*%*# JAY-Z *screwed pac voice*
Dapper D wrote:
So, wait.
Is this a book book?
Or is this a book that comes with a cd that also has these songs?

its a book book... i dunno if it comes wit the songs or not but that would b nice... but its def being promoted as a book

Originally Posted by all19mjs

30t6p3b.gif
no Hovi Baby?
30t6p3b.gif
no NYMP?
30t6p3b.gif
no Song Cry?
30t6p3b.gif
no Allure?

list is missin some crucial tracks that haven been broken down on here (or at least tried to)

Originally Posted by all19mjs

30t6p3b.gif
no Hovi Baby?
30t6p3b.gif
no NYMP?
30t6p3b.gif
no Song Cry?
30t6p3b.gif
no Allure?

list is missin some crucial tracks that haven been broken down on here (or at least tried to)

all i wanted was "song cry" and "you must love me" and neither. well robo-copped vol. jay-z stan

all i wanted was "song cry" and "you must love me" and neither. well robo-copped vol. jay-z stan

on rapradar.com i saw the pages  dedicated to american gangster. didnt seem to interesting. probably will give it a read.

more looking forward to malice's book.
happy.gif

on rapradar.com i saw the pages  dedicated to american gangster. didnt seem to interesting. probably will give it a read.

more looking forward to malice's book.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Early This Morning

The bootleg Blueprint 2 which also had Addicted To The Game
glasses.gif

That Corporate Takeover Freestyle is the one that keeps having appreciation posts every couple of months.  

The other tracks that we've never heard of are bonus (new) tracks off of the upcoing Greatest Hits album (from what I've read)/

Just explain Can I Live, the chorus on Run This Town, the infamous line on Empire State Of Mind & the On To The Next video & I'LL BE ABLE TO SLEEP @ NIGHT

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Early This Morning

The bootleg Blueprint 2 which also had Addicted To The Game
glasses.gif

That Corporate Takeover Freestyle is the one that keeps having appreciation posts every couple of months.  

The other tracks that we've never heard of are bonus (new) tracks off of the upcoing Greatest Hits album (from what I've read)/

Just explain Can I Live, the chorus on Run This Town, the infamous line on Empire State Of Mind & the On To The Next video & I'LL BE ABLE TO SLEEP @ NIGHT

just a heads up about 99 problems i didnt know about.

in an article, he explains 99 prob isnt about a girl, but a drug sniffing dog that got to his car when he was pulled over too late, letting him off.

crazy. anticipatin the book

just a heads up about 99 problems i didnt know about.

in an article, he explains 99 prob isnt about a girl, but a drug sniffing dog that got to his car when he was pulled over too late, letting him off.

crazy. anticipatin the book

'Soon You'll Understand'

'Meet The Parents'

pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure SYU is referencin Scarface though but can't wait to read the decoding. Jays Decoded> The Davinci Code
laugh.gif

'Soon You'll Understand'

'Meet The Parents'

pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure SYU is referencin Scarface though but can't wait to read the decoding. Jays Decoded> The Davinci Code
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom