Now this is a Tracklist!!! Vol. Jay-Z "Decoded"BOOK in stores NOV. 16th

Jay-z is gonna be on the Howard Stern show sometime this week. And personally I'm amped for it because Howard is such a great interviewer and he's gonna get a lot more out of Jay than most interviewers. I hope he asks about #6 of the Heat. I plan on canlling in

Jay-z is gonna be on the Howard Stern show sometime this week. And personally I'm amped for it because Howard is such a great interviewer and he's gonna get a lot more out of Jay than most interviewers. I hope he asks about #6 of the Heat. I plan on canlling in

I'm a pick this up tomorrow, I'm pretty excited to read about some of these songs BUT I am BEYOND disappointed that "You Must Love Me" is not in this book. I really wanna hear him speak about that song. 

I'm a pick this up tomorrow, I'm pretty excited to read about some of these songs BUT I am BEYOND disappointed that "You Must Love Me" is not in this book. I really wanna hear him speak about that song. 

The first 20 pages are BEYOND boring, getting upset just reading it. It's really thorough how he breaks down the lyrics though, real dope

The first 20 pages are BEYOND boring, getting upset just reading it. It's really thorough how he breaks down the lyrics though, real dope

Really thinkin' of buying this or I can just....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom