NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

All these bastards getting the afm for retail... I hope y'all step in dog **** when (if :rolleyes ) you ever wear em.....

A you know u gotta put in work homie I'll gladly wipe off tht doo , can't wait to pick these up next week F them resellers!!!

Last edited:
Every time I see a picture of the air force max I keep hitting myself for not pulling the trigger and buying them. Hopefully I can get a pair for a reasonable price...

Actually it's the pics that make the shoes look better.just picked up a

pair and the pictures made the shoes look much better then in hand.

FALSE! AFMs are DOPE in person. best shoe out of this years AS drop, for sure (IMO).

I
same here...

I would say they run a little on the small side, I tried on a large and it felt ok but my concern was after the wash...so I went with an xl it was only slighty bigger in my opinion.

Hope that helps

I
I would say they run a little on the small side, I tried on a large and it felt ok but my concern was after the wash...so I went with an xl it was only slighty bigger in my opinion.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the input man. Appreciate it.

Every time I see a picture of the air force max I keep hitting myself for not pulling the trigger and buying them. Hopefully I can get a pair for a reasonable price...

FALSE! AFMs are DOPE in person. best shoe out of this years AS drop, for sure (IMO).

I agree too, it's a really nice shoe. Only thing misleading about the pics is they made it seem like the bottom is just glowing ALL the time. So yeah they did enhance them a bit.

Last edited:
im 5'10 175 lbs - I think the L fits like a L should fit. 

Also have an XL but i didnt even open it once i tried on the L.

im 5'10 175 lbs - I think the L fits like a L should fit. 

Also have an XL but i didnt even open it once i tried on the L.

Ok hopefully large works for me then.. I'm 5'8 150.. ordered it off champs with $15 off.

I'm looking to cop the Eggplant Barkley Posites this Saturday. Just wondering if I should stay TTS? Can anyone who has this shoe let me know how the fit is? Thanks in advance

I agree too, it's a really nice shoe. Only thing misleading about the pics is they made it seem like the bottom is just glowing ALL the time. So yeah they did enhance them a bit.
none of the gitd shoes actually glow as advertised (galaxy foams/rookies, AFM, barkley posite, flight one), EXCEPT the gitd rookies. them things glow a bright, florescent, kryptonite green in broad daylight. ppl catch seizures when i wear them. :lol:

To each his own. I finally saw the AFM in person at Flight Club. Glad I passed on them. The extra white dots were too much.

To each his own. I finally saw the AFM in person at Flight Club. Glad I passed on them. The extra white dots were too much.
We must be in the minority.  I did not like them either.  The Cdubbs keep coming to mind with the metal piece.

Back
Top Bottom