NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

grails?

come on bro?

i mean if they are for you cool ... but that shouldnt be a grail .. a grail isnt something that will be played out in a year or so (as i know these will be)..

grails should be classics imho ... and HARD to get .. chuckposites were pretty easy and dont even go for that much on resell now ...

From the Urban Dictionary

Grails - the shoe shoeheads and sneakerheads want the most for their collection. the shoes they will do anything for.. including selling or trading their whole collection for it.

Let the man have his "GRAILS"....

Not gonna front tho, I chuckled when I read that....

Last edited:
Let the man have his "GRAILS"....

Not gonna front tho, I chuckled when I read that....

+1 to letting the man have his grails..

To each their own for sure. I used to laugh at people going crazy about Yeezys but apparently they are grails for some..

Last edited:
Could not believe it today when I walked into HOH Sacrmento on my lunch and jokingly asked the dude if they still had a Size 13 in the Blazers on the front rack - he did.... stupified. One of the best shoes in the pack still sitting in Sacramento. I saw some GS Area72 KD 5's too in the store next door.

Could not believe it today when I walked into HOH Sacrmento on my lunch and jokingly asked the dude if they still had a Size 13 in the Blazers on the front rack - he did.... stupified. One of the best shoes in the pack still sitting in Sacramento. I saw some GS Area72 KD 5's too in the store next door.
Same thing happened to me they still had the blazers in tampa hoh but only have a 10.5 left but I passed and got the lunar forces instead didn't really like the look of the blazers with shorts on

I'm looking to cop the Eggplant Barkley Posites this Saturday. Just wondering if I should stay TTS? Can anyone who has this shoe let me know how the fit is? Thanks in advance
I'm usually an 8.5 in Jordans.  I bought a 9 in the Area 72's and it still fits comfortably.

There hasn't always been all star shoes or all star releases. Players used to just wear their sig, or non sig players used to just wear what they'd normally wear. Some players would get a special colorway for the all star game.

Next year New Orleans is supposed to host. Orlando had KSC and Houston has JSC. So i guess thats the end of the space related themes.... :nerd:

has anyone seen the area 72 raygun drawstring bag for retail?
i saw them on footlocker.com last week and didnt pull the trigger now i regret it :frown:

has anyone seen the area 72 raygun drawstring bag for retail?
i saw them on footlocker.com last week and didnt pull the trigger now i regret it
frown.gif
Yes, if you cross into jersey, theres tons of them in GSP mall foot action 

There was only 20k pairs made for the Area 72 Chucks not everybody was able to get a pair with that limited amount let me live its my IMO everybody has there take as to what is Grails to them My Collection is deep from jays to SBs, and quite honestly probably the best Barkleys I've got in my closet :smokin

"Chuck" Posites...
mean.gif
  Sounds ridiculous.  So tired of all of these nicknames that shoes have now.

That's what the actual shoe is called tho, barkley/chuck posite. It's not a "nickname"

That's what the actual shoe is called tho, barkley/chuck posite. It's not a "nickname"
They're called "Barkley Posite Max" not chuck posites. Chuck posites are a nick name...

I slept and got my feelings hurt cause these joints turned out insane oh well cant win em all
frown.gif
frown.gif
......spoken like a true loser haha

Give up had won the raffle at HOH then the manager sold them on me , oh well money in my pocket

Back
Top Bottom