NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
those Barkleys are 
pimp.gif

Show me the air force max 180 ray gun. I'll wait.

Show me where I once called them air force max 180?

it's fools like you that ruin NT for me. Constantly in different threads reaching trying to make other people look dumb, then catch feelings when they respond.

Last edited:
its debatable

Agreed.

The thirst for Foams threw this all out of wack, but I think the Barkley line edges out the Penny line.

Penny has the Royal Foams and the Penny 1, which are great. The 2 is really nice, but a step below. The 3 is real good too - but not a standout, just one of many really good ball shoes released by Nike in that general era. I did not like the 4. I'm not counting the V because it's ex post facto. ...If you want to count the Zoom Flight 96s, those are dope too. Air Flight 1 - aight.

Barkley has more classics though.

We can start with the Alpha Force 2, which is sort of an apples to oranges comparison because it was from a different generation of shoe design as Penny's kicks. There are a ton of people who love them, regardless though. The Air Force 180 Max - classic! The Air Force Max - classic. The Air Max 2 94 Barkleys - Classic. The Godzillas are one of my absolute favorite shoes of all time! The other Air Force Max with the cross strap is dope. The Air Max CB34 - the most recent retro was good, but not amazing - it was like a worse version of the Godzilla. Air Max CB4s were decent.

Agreed.

The thirst for Foams threw this all out of wack, but I think the Barkley line edges out the Penny line.

Penny has the Royal Foams and the Penny 1, which are great. The 2 is really nice, but a step below. The 3 is real good too - but not a standout, just one of many really good ball shoes released by Nike in that general era. I did not like the 4. I'm not counting the V because it's ex post facto. ...If you want to count the Zoom Flight 96s, those are dope too. Air Flight 1 - aight.

We can start with the Alpha Force 2, which is sort of an apples to oranges comparison because it was from a different generation of shoe design as Penny's kicks. There are a ton of people who love them, regardless though. The Air Force 180 Max - classic! The Air Force Max - classic. The Air Max 2 94 Barkleys - Classic. The Godzillas are one of my absolute favorite shoes of all time! The other Air Force Max with the cross strap is dope. The Air Max CB34 - the most recent retro was good, but not amazing - it was like a worse version of the Godzilla. Air Max CB4s were decent.
I was with you till you said the penny 2 was a step down from the penny 1. Lies. 

Agreed.

I was with you till you said the penny 2 was a step down from the penny 1. Lies. 

Show me where I once called them air force max 180?

it's fools like you that ruin NT for me. Constantly in different threads reaching trying to make other people look dumb, then catch feelings when they respond.

Fools like me huh. The only shoe eastbay reps said they are not getting was the Air Force max 180. Read what you said "two pages back you said you're not getting them now you said you are which is it"

Excuse me for trying to keep everything clarified so people like YOU don't get confused. Not catching feelings, you're the one name calling bro.

on the fence about the swoosh gradient on the AFLs. ... looks like a raw denim stain to me ...

those are hottest to me in the pack tho ... we will see

on the fence about the swoosh gradient on the AFLs. ... looks like a raw denim stain to me ...

those are hottest to me in the pack tho ... we will see

really liking the air force max 2013, just reminds me of the galaxy kd from last year but in the air force max shoe 

Like the Barkleys, but questioning the price. Regaridng the Air Force Max, not a fan of the silver metallic. Makes it look cheap IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom