NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks like Barkley's are going to be hard to come by. Air force max should be ez though 
grin.gif
Sarcasm right? Going to be one of the hardest to get because its one of the cheaper shoes.
BECAUSE IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING, IT DEF MEANS YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELF.
Most people can't, especially sneakerheads. Look at how the tide turned for the Barkley hybrid because of the Raygun/Area 72 theme when everyone thought the shoe was ugly. The Air Force Max is a dope shoe without the 3M upper, but they collect dust because they aren't limited.

Last edited:
those air force max 2013 is such an uncomfortable shoe. I remember having this shoe before without the vac tech upper when it had leather and it was soooo much more comfortable. Blazers are the only cop for me out of this pack and if those barkleys were going for less I would definitely cop.

Sarcasm right? Going to be one of the hardest to get because its one of the cheaper shoes.

Most people can't, especially sneakerheads. Look at how the tide turned for the Barkley hybrid because of the Raygun/Area 72 theme when everyone thought the shoe was ugly. The Air Force Max is a dope shoe without the 3M upper, but they collect dust because they aren't limited.
I guess I can think for myself then because that Air Force Max is ugly as F***. The Raygun theme makes it worse but they're still ugly without it.

i keep reading that the blazer will have glow in the dark accents, but i don't see where on the shoe that will be...

The Blazers and AF1 are sick, only thing im disappointed bout is the AF1 is the lunarforce but other than that an awesome realese  

Diggin' the Barkley's, wish they weren't glow in the dark though..not only because I'm 27, but also screams hype beast and will probably be hard as hell to cop

In for the air force maxs and barkleys x2.

Only getting the second pair of barkleys to hopefully convince some beast to send me a pair of 88's for them.

The AF Max are the best out of the pack, not sure if I will cop though. Not feeling the pack as a whole, but I thought this bag was nice and didn't hesitate to cop.

i want the barkleys so bad i was lucky to cop the 88s im hoping im lucky on these to since no malls near me will get these

Bauh if u knew better U'd do better..........I aint gone even get on the dumb question you asked we have a more serious matter at hand! If you a man or a youngster aspiring to be a man....NEVER I repeat NEVER use the letter "K" without putting a "O" in front of dat sum beyotch when refering to "OK" or "Okay"!!!!
mean.gif
Umm. Alright so I'm sure you're not familiar with this judging by the way you type and spell, but my question was this thing called "Sarcasm". Now I know that word may be a lot for you to take in at one time so I won't bother going any further.

Air Force max are definitely my favorite. barkeleys are alright but definitely not worth the price tag imo. 

I'm only interested in the blazers. I'm a sucker for blazers but that weekend is already $eeing a lot of attention for shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom