NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
question... since today was my first time actually scoring something on NDC. i was able to score 2 pairs of the Barkely's. Now I ordered both pairs under the same account but I used diff payment methods. One of the order statuses is 'submitted'. the other is 'in progress'. Am I in danger of one of my orders being cancelled since they're both under the same account? I did get conf emails for both orders. Just wondering...

Oh for real ? Cause I only have two stores in all of toronto who is selling these. They didn't even catch a FSR. All they had was 8 pairs and ppl camping. So you really put in the effort to come into a thread that you hate ? Really ? Just to let us know you don't like them. Lol Really ??? boredom at its finest !! There is always one. 
Whoa when did I say I hated this thread I never said that...I got the Air Force max and never cared for any of the others.I picked up my royals and was asked about 10 times if I wanted to buy a pair of the Barkley posites even though the store still had szs .....KEEP ASSUMING

I'm 4th in line at Nike montalban. My guess is that all the campers are out for the Barkley foam. Line is currently at 8 people.

They've also said they are going to do first come first serve for the remaining KD , Kobe , Lebrons and posites that are NT picked up by RSVPers

LOOKS LIKE I GOT MY PAIR OMG JSJZHSHAUAU

i honeslty like that hoody up there wish i seen it at the stores wudda deff copped it go good wit the barks

Anybody able to cop the Chuck Posites in store today?? Got through on FTL for an 8. J's I wear an 8 and all Bron's since the 9 and Hyperdunks I'm an 8.5. Hoping they really modeled these after Chucks "Round Mound" status and they are wide enough for me! :tongue:

question... since today was my first time actually scoring something on NDC. i was able to score 2 pairs of the Barkely's. Now I ordered both pairs under the same account but I used diff payment methods. One of the order statuses is 'submitted'. the other is 'in progress'. Am I in danger of one of my orders being cancelled since they're both under the same account? I did get conf emails for both orders. Just wondering...

Same thing happened to me. Anybody know??????

I don't think that would be problem. What size did you score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom