NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also website reps view the forum as well and they might pass it along to their superiors.

Just looking out for you Hate if you're trying to keep a leg up on the competition.

Last edited:
Also website reps view the forum as well and they might pass it along to their superiors.

Just looking out for you Hate if you're trying to keep a leg up on the competition.
They really can't fix it, so I'm not worried. 
Best bet is to edit that post saying there's a bug, cats are mad thirsty these days
Lol I know, tell me about it I had 40 unread messages when I came home.

Hate, okay np just trying to keep you covered on all ends.

So does it give you an upper hand?

Last edited:
Hate, okay np just trying to keep you covered on all ends.

So does it give you an upper hand?
Hate? What? Lol rephrase that. 

Does it give you an upper hand? Absolutely. I'm very happy I was able to cop 2 pairs of the Barkleys using it but I'm salty of the fact I didn't figure it out the day before, for the Air Force Maxs. 

Which brings me to this. Does anyone know the next release that will have a lot of traffic that [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, and Footaction are having? [/color]

It would be helpful in the sense of test runs. 

^

No ill-will at all.

I was just addressing you as Hate as in your name iHatesneakers.

If you're willing to pass along the info, I'll compensate you. Let me know via PM if not I understand.

Amen. I'm tired of people over using/incorrectly using those terms. Smh
Immaturity at its finest
Your a complete ****** along with your buddy ! Your tired of ppl of using incorrect terms ? Really ? Yet he called me a hype beast for liking a kick. Keep your bored opinion to yourself. You contradict your own statement. U kill me ! LMFAO 

Hate? What? Lol rephrase that. 

Does it give you an upper hand? Absolutely. I'm very happy I was able to cop 2 pairs of the Barkleys using it but I'm salty of the fact I didn't figure it out the day before, for the Air Force Maxs. 

Which brings me to this. Does anyone know the next release that will have a lot of traffic that [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, and Footaction are having? [/color]

It would be helpful in the sense of test runs. 
Crimson 3s.

Fyi...Got a tweet from NTSF around 11am saying they had a few chuckposites FCFS.
good lookin bro I got that same tweet would have been all over it if I didn't have to work...was a good day tho after work met up with a fellow nt'r & copped the afm. Very pleased with the shoe, nice pickup for sure. Good lookin out

Last edited:
I clicked the link that was posted & there was a size 8 & there was a 7.5. It didn't let me add the 8 but I was able to add the 7.5. Let me add a size 8 chuckposite too but when I tried to finish checking out it said sold out. O well its better than thinking u got em just to find out a day or two later that ur order is gonna be cancelled (read the disclaimer regarding high profile releases).

Barkley posite size run was 8.5-11 give or take a size and 12.

AF 2013 was FSR I think, maybe one size missing but there were a lot of sizes.

Last edited:
Did these ever drop at FinishLine online? They said they were gonna come out and didnt drop on the release date.

They have a 180 Air max bag, hence the name Air Force Max 180

This Air Force "Max" does not have a 180 bag, sorry to break you the bad news pal. Everyone is getting these confused with those Olympic Barkley's that just recently released, the "Air Force 180." That has a 180 bag, hence the name of the shoe. This shoe has a Max Air Unit, hence the name Air Force Max.....nice try though :lol: you sounded so confident. :smh:

^$450 shipped!? $#!+ send him my way lol, I'm in Houston we still have almost everything in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom