NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i really dont care if she played me because i was getting mines back in the south.

you all right ima carry the burner and go bout 10 deep with my homeboys and if they wild out im just pull they card.
It's that serious?
Relationships... Serious Business
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

i really dont care if she played me because i was getting mines back in the south.

you all right ima carry the burner and go bout 10 deep with my homeboys and if they wild out im just pull they card.
It's that serious?
Relationships... Serious Business
laugh.gif

co-sign

lesbians DO be in the way tho
laugh.gif

if yall get back together you're a sucker and you can't be mad at anything she does...only one to blame is yourself...

dang you kinda suck for making her go lesbian..good thing she didn't commit SUCIDE, that woulda definitely made me commit suicide.

laugh.gif
homie said ima carry the burner
dawg just squash it..no reason to catch a case over a female
what u need to do is take a trip to Washington Heights and get another lil mami when u touch down and you'll be good

You buggin b. this ain't Texas.

LOOK AT THIS CAT TALKING ABOUT ROAMING THE STREETS OF NY WITH THE TOAST LIKE YOU ARE REALLY TO CLAP SOMEONE, BOY YOU A FOOL.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

wow....
Last Edited By: Jacob 9/22/04 8:15 PM. Edited 108 times.
wait...what????
laugh.gif
that's part of his signature you ******
sorry about that good sir, i had NO IDEA I QUOTED HIS SIG... NO idea. nada. none whatsoever....wait, whats a sig?
ohhhh i know, the yuku magician probably did it foe me magically.... garsh i wishes i warsnt tho retharthed

Back
Top Bottom