NT Advice

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a creep

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a creep

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

eyes.gif
you actin like theres something wrong with us, yet  your the one who is YNS

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a creep[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rape though?

eyes.gif
you actin like theres something wrong with us, yet  your the one who is YNS

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a creep[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rape though?

Ik im still a virgin this is why im asking so I can increase my girl intake, and its not just all about sex, just like a quick hookup at a party

Ik im still a virgin this is why im asking so I can increase my girl intake, and its not just all about sex, just like a quick hookup at a party

Im saying rape cause girls in my school said my friend who I thought was good at spitting game, forced them to hookup with them

Im saying rape cause girls in my school said my friend who I thought was good at spitting game, forced them to hookup with them

rape & getting what you want>>>>>> "Spitting Game", getting played, going home, loading up the cpu and fappin forever alone to eve madison

Stop hanging out with rapists. Trust me, you don't have to rape, conversation has been working for ages.

Holy $!%%!@* +%## b, you nonchalantly hang out with rapists!

Stop hanging out with rapists. Trust me, you don't have to rape, conversation has been working for ages.

Holy $!%%!@* +%## b, you nonchalantly hang out with rapists!

rape & getting what you want>>>>>> "Spitting Game", getting played, going home, loading up the cpu and fappin forever alone to eve madison

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom