NT appraisers come in vol: PICS

i got these cards back in the mid 90s. i didnt know their value so i put them in a case and threw em in a dresser drawer. while i was doing some cleaning, icame across them. my pops said back in the day to hold on to them then throw them on ebay (smart man in the 90s
pimp.gif
) so im not trying to sell, more justtrying to get a ball park figure on value since ive had them for over 10 years. its a set of 12 by upper deck, all signed by mj himself. appreciate it.

2vjnz7t.jpg

w0g9bt.jpg

for your help.

yo sports cards arent really my thing, but I would assume they're pretty rare. I think u should get them graded and protected. just putting them on ur bedlike that may have devalued them a bit.

i have em and a lot of other people have them too, so i dnt think much.

but maybe in the long long future run they'll have more value

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i have em and a lot of other people have them too, so i dnt think much.

but maybe in the long long future run they'll have more value
word? where did you get them from? i forgot how i acquired them, i just found them sitting in my drawer

They are jumbo cards, right? They're a set you won from getting a winning Gatorade cap back in 2000ish. I used to have 5-6 sets of them. (long story) It is2 different sets of 6 and no, they are NOT autographed.

Value - Both sets: $30-$40

it was a promotion frm gatorade back in the day,

me n my friends(yes i said "friends") brought them in to school after one weekend

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

They are jumbo cards, right? They're a set you won from getting a winning Gatorade cap back in 2000ish. I used to have 5-6 of them. It is 2 different sets of 6 and no, they are NOT autographed.

Value - Both sets: $30-$40
yeah theyre printed autographs

i got these cards too
laugh.gif
i think it was by drinking sprite, underthe cap it would tell you, n all u had to do was mail it,

Originally Posted by soleguy

i got these cards too
laugh.gif
i think it was by drinking sprite, under the cap it would tell you, n all u had to do was mail it,
my man thought it was exclusively rare word to ancient mew

Back
Top Bottom