NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN

Stay home. You want to be in history in what way? The kid who was hiding under his desk trying to hold the fort down while he hears gun shot's?

*looks at OP's SN*
The irony is thick here.
Your government is on some hitlist.........HITLIST..........and yet you still want to go to school because you want to be a part of...............history?What kind of asinine *** backwards logic is that sir?
I'm surprised that it's business as usual especially since they've got someone in custody and may not be aware of who his "crew" is.
STAY HOME KID!

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

real talk i wouldnt even go to school 
laugh.gif

for real...

duck tales...

dude is way too happy to be on some dudes hit list..

your a lame and a clown for coming in here trying to get some e-fame...

someone call up this supposed high school 'Los Osos' and pretend your a parent and ask what happened and what is going on and that you are concerned....

if they say 'uh what are you talking about'... then you know this kid in here is looking for e-fame.

someone post the school's number

Idk if OP is legit or not, but to everyone saying "that city aint hood/those burb kids wont do it" uhhh Are yall stupid or what? What do you think Columbine was? Do you think that was some ghetto !$@ town with a bunch of gang bangers? No. Do you think some hood dudes ran up in there? No. This kind of stuff always happens in the small towns, by quiet kids who nobody expected it from. I dont think I have ever seen a massive school shooting from some gang banging dude that just got mad one day and shot the school up. Its always been a quiet nerdy kid from the 'burbs that had his stuff thought out and had been planning for weeks/months.

its gone start out like this
Spoiler [+]
25870bp.gif
then he gonna get op
Spoiler [+]
zwew3l.gif

but I feel it's
Spoiler [+]
ducktales

LOL@ people thinking kids won't go through with it because the hs is a white surburban one. Most of the high profile shootings happened at white schools.

I hope you don't go to school. Just explain to the school that you feel uncomfortable, and that upon your return to school, you like to be accompanied by a security guard until you feel right.

go to 1 person's house, wear a mask and gloves and wait till just he leaves.
then go inside and kill everyone and wait for him to get home.
call the police, then subdue him when he gets home.
soon as the cops pull up, stab and cut yourself, then stab him to death.
as the cops come in, you are labeled a hero, and then you go take the tape from the hidden video camera you set up earlier,
and mail it to the other 4 guys with a note that says "who's on who's hit list now?"

Ducktales?

There's no news of this on the Schools website.

Granted they would try and keep a situation like this quiet. But they would still have to address parents and students reassuring safety or something, and obviously their website would be the place to do that.

Back
Top Bottom