NT are we getting old?

I feel old as !%!*. Everyone around me is getting married and/or having babies.

I feel old as !%!*. Everyone around me is getting married and/or having babies.

Joined in 6th grade...
laugh.gif

Still have under 1000 posts but have visited this site nearly every single day single I was 12 years old.
Now I'm 22 and a month away from graduating college...NT has had no doubt a Enormous influence in shaping the way I grew up-good and bad.
It'll be interesting to see how much I browse after starting my career.

Joined in 6th grade...
laugh.gif

Still have under 1000 posts but have visited this site nearly every single day single I was 12 years old.
Now I'm 22 and a month away from graduating college...NT has had no doubt a Enormous influence in shaping the way I grew up-good and bad.

Been here since 04...got banned and the whole nine and back at it.. and YES im feeling it..
plus i just turned 30..smh

Been here since 04...got banned and the whole nine and back at it.. and YES im feeling it..
plus i just turned 30..smh

Originally Posted by VCXV

Joined in 6th grade...
laugh.gif

Damn, you joined in at a young age. 
pimp.gif

I can see it now, we going to be telling our grandkids; "There was a time in my life where a site (NT) came into to my existence and change my life forever." Grandkid: "Kool story Grandpa, get in the spaceship." 

Originally Posted by VCXV

Joined in 6th grade...
laugh.gif

Damn, you joined in at a young age. 
pimp.gif

I can see it now, we going to be telling our grandkids; "There was a time in my life where a site (NT) came into to my existence and change my life forever." Grandkid: "Kool story Grandpa, get in the spaceship." 

I was just about to make a thread about this..... I been on NT since 8th grade.......I graduate from College tomorrow

I was just about to make a thread about this..... I been on NT since 8th grade.......I graduate from College tomorrow

been lurking since 06-07, joined this year ( idk why it took me so long) but yeah, i'm 25 now...
frown.gif

been lurking since 06-07, joined this year ( idk why it took me so long) but yeah, i'm 25 now...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom