NT, Bed Bugs? Warning: Big Pics

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i went through a bed bug fiasco last summer at a relative's house in Manhattan...mad painful and itches so bad its unimaginable, i ended up going to the hospital. my feet and arms to my back were tore up!!!

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

Damn!
sick.gif

i went through a bed bug fiasco last summer at a relative's house in Manhattan...mad painful and itches so bad its unimaginable, i ended up going to the hospital. my feet and arms to my back were tore up!!!

Damn!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Damn!
sick.gif

lol....my worst enemies can swim in a pool full of them...

but call your local pest company or just look up what you need to do to get rid of them.......this is the internet, what is not on here.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Damn!
sick.gif

lol....my worst enemies can swim in a pool full of them...

but call your local pest company or just look up what you need to do to get rid of them.......this is the internet, what is not on here.

30t6p3b.gif

this is what happens when you dont clean your room. i KNOW you aint gettin no buns with those bedbugs watchin'

30t6p3b.gif

this is what happens when you dont clean your room. i KNOW you aint gettin no buns with those bedbugs watchin'

only way to exterminate them FOR SURE is to heat up your house to 115F....only way to make sure they're all dead down to the smallest ones....costly but certain

only way to exterminate them FOR SURE is to heat up your house to 115F....only way to make sure they're all dead down to the smallest ones....costly but certain

You prob sat on a train seat where a homeless man dropped a deuce. You never know my friend.

Gotta love NY.

You prob sat on a train seat where a homeless man dropped a deuce. You never know my friend.

Gotta love NY.

Back
Top Bottom