NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

I really don't know what's going on in American Gods lol.

It's definitely a fun read, just trying to understand what's truly going on.

Hey been sharing each law in the community and saw that people had interest. 

This is an opporunity to get it for free if you guys would like a copy of 'The 48 Laws Of Power'

Appreciate the support! 

www.twitter.com/aychd_

You breezed thru the book.

Did the Low-Key/Loki thing get you like it got me? I swear I felt so stupid after that reveal.

I'll talk about one more spoiler when you finish

Went to the Library today and picked up this:

51qDPNRj1FL.jpg

I love Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series so I thought this would be a no brainer.

Last edited:
You breezed thru the book.

Did the Low-Key/Loki thing get you like it got me? I swear I felt so stupid after that reveal.

I'll talk about one more spoiler when you finish

Went to the Library today and picked up this:

51qDPNRj1FL.jpg

I love Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series so I thought this would be a no brainer.
It did. I had to re-read and think of which God's some of these characters represented. But when I read the part where Shadow found out Lowkey was Loki, I was kind of surprised. Definitely is playing the trickster so far, IMO.

Legit "how did I not see that" moment. They said his name and next to no one catches it. Felt so stupid. I almost pity technical boy

Finished American Gods. Still trying to understand the ending, but I thought it was a great book.

Now deciding what I should read next.

20170714_093319.jpg

Picked up 33 Strategies of War and Mastery not too long ago. Got around to starting 33 Strategies the other day. Robert Greene is the truth

Last edited:
Just read Achieving Our Country by Richard Rorty. Kinda academic-y and filled with a little too much jargon for me. But solid message overall; basically talks about how Dems need to become the party of hope again and unite people. Have to stop focusing on race and talk economics....Things I have been thinking for a while!

Just started Social Physics by Alex Pentland. So far it's about the flow of ideas through social networks and how that in combination with people's own original opinions, influences decision-making.

Re-reading "It" before the new movie also been reading the Atlas Obscura,interesting stuff to see in there.

Have'nt read that far yet but Yeah there is a 10 page section on Obeah. So far it's interesting as hell.

Lemme know if it mentions the book of Maccabees. I knew this Jamaican lady nack in the day and shed always speak about Obeah. I dont think she practiced it but shed always mention the book of Maccabees. I know its a religious text but I've never figured out how it ties in with Obeah. She may have just been off the ****s lol i have no idea

anyone read the dark tower series? seen the movie trailers and was impressed since I'm a gunslinger myself :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom