NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

yo my book backlog is worst than my videogame backlog..Imma take a pic of my stacks of books later

I got these 2 Robert Greene joints to work thru but i might have to hit up the library a lil later and see if i can borrow that.

One thing i like about Robert Greene is his anecdotes and excerpts from other books. I learn about other authors and books on top of the gems he drops

Yeah his quotes u put up are dope..ill checkout his stuff as well

Next up on my list
images

New pickups

20170822_121658.jpg

Almost done with Mastery. These will keep me busy for a while. Heard good things about them, supposedly his 4 best works.

image.jpeg

now..I'm determined to complete this 892 page book ..on 52 now..favorite author

New pickups

20170822_121658.jpg

Almost done with Mastery. These will keep me busy for a while. Heard good things about them, supposedly his 4 best works.

Finished Crime and Punishment and Brothers Karamazov. Good reads, kinda slow at times but overall good.

Bouta start Demons next

I reached my goal of reading 10 books this year. Just finished book 11. Maze Runner was pretty good. On to the Scorch Trials.

Finished Madness of Angels too. Good read and fun. Can't wait to grab the next book in the series.

In the last 1/3 or so of "Thinking, Fast and Slow". Not the easiest thing to digest.

Back
Top Bottom