NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Bought it for my grandmoms but I’ll be snatching after she reads it.
927A4B9F-51E4-45EB-87C4-4EBC4EE9EDF2.jpeg
Got a copy as well. Still haven’t touched it though. Was it a good read?

Slowly pacing myself through Malcolm X. Bought the most recent Harry Potter book, was a big fan growing up but sadly never finished Half Blood Prince/or Deathly Hallows. Would like to read those and watch the movies before reading the Cursed Child.

Got a copy as well. Still haven’t touched it though. Was it a good read?

It's dope. Easy read with a lot of gems. Basically takes you on a path from his upbringing to now. Honestly would give it another read down the line. You'll love it if you follow him on TBC/BI/other media.

Slowly pacing myself through Malcolm X.

Same here. Currently on chapter 7 I think...the chapter after "Detroit Red" where he's really starting to embrace that criminal lifestyle.

That first chapter and the story of his parents. :smh:

Main part that struck me was when the teacher told him he shouldn't aspire to become a lawyer. Certain bits and pieces I remember, like how his father was lured out so they can kill him and the mental toll it took on his mom. Outside of that, going have to review over it again.

Just finished up The Autobiography of Gucci Mane. Was crazy reading that story because I was in middle/high school when he was going through all of that drama. Knowing the behind the scenes of each altercation was interesting.

Now I'm about to start on this C Tha God book. These chapters seem long as heck and I hate that there's no pictures in it.

Went to the library over the weekend and picked up "Blood, Sweat and Pixels" by Jason Schreier.

Started reading it today on the train to work and can't stop reading it now. It gives you an inside look as to how video games are made and all the roadblocks and obstacles it takes to have it released.

Went to the library over the weekend and picked up "Blood, Sweat and Pixels" by Jason Schreier.

Started reading it today on the train to work and can't stop reading it now. It gives you an inside look as to how video games are made and all the roadblocks and obstacles it takes to have it released.

Yeah I need to pick that up. His articles are always fun to read.

Sounds like something I need to pick up as well.

I haven't been reading as much as I should. 2 books that I recently finished that I highly recommend are personal foul by Tim Donaghy and life is not an accident by Jay Williams.

Currently reading think and grow rich, the autobiography of Malcolm x, king warrior Magician lover (recommended to me by an nter).

I haven't been reading as much as I should. 2 books that I recently finished that I highly recommend are personal foul by Tim Donaghy and life is not an accident by Jay Williams.

Currently reading think and grow rich, the autobiography of Malcolm x,

(king warrior Magician lover)(recommended to me by an nter).
author of last one pimp?

Back
Top Bottom