NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

41N8s0f2uYL.jpg
28180573.jpg
41JbMtr-zSL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

All these got me tied up til the new year.

Any recommended books on how to begin getting into investing, day trading, stocks, etc?

Really looking to put some side money into play and seeking ideas on how to get some additional income.

Any recommended books on how to begin getting into investing, day trading, stocks, etc?

Really looking to put some side money into play and seeking ideas on how to get some additional income.
My advice, don't invest with money you're not ready to lose

Read all three in the Red Sparrow trilogy. So good. Cannot say enough about those books. Engaging as hell the entire way through.

Gonna read that Class Notes book this week.

Last edited:
New year, new reads. I plan on doing more reading this year around black music and the era of reconstruction. I think it's important for us to look at that time period because it set the stage for what we're seeing right now. If this generation of black folks is serious about changing things, we gotta head to the stacks and talk to the ancestors.

I’ve read four books already. Best I’ve read are The Mars Room by Rachel Kushner. Phenomenal. And Eileen By Ottessa Moshfegh. Worst The First Bad Man by miranda July and the invisible circus by Jennifer Egan. Currently rereading Church of Marvels for work, amazing literary thriller and will probably start Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders or My Year of Rest and Relaxation bun moshfegh.

NO WAY. That is incredible. Love Duke.
I couldn't believe it when I opened it. What's crazy is that Duke signed it in Jan of 74 and he died a few months later in May. So it was prolly one of his last signed books before his health got bad.

Back
Top Bottom