NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

full

Using the concept of this book, I was able to:
  1. literally double my consulting budget with the same client from 15k to 35k for the same amount of work (and they were happy about it except for the person who owned the budget lol) - I was also able to maintain and exceed that rate moving forward.
  2. I trained my wife to negotiate her raise, she got exactly what she asked for, including all the perks (conference costs, travel expenses, vacation days etc...)
  3. I was able to help my friend negotiate a drop in rent when her landlord wanted to raise the rent
This book is magic.

1589553174401.jpeg

Just finished it. Great read!

I'm now reading "goodbye, things".

GB.jpg

Handmaids Tale is good and def worth the read but Oryx and Crake/the whole MadAddam trilogy is so :pimp: I think that is her best.

been a real slacker all quarantine. about halfway through the adventures of kavalier and clay. need to get back on it and just finish it.

Using the concept of this book, I was able to:
  1. literally double my consulting budget with the same client from 15k to 35k for the same amount of work (and they were happy about it except for the person who owned the budget lol) - I was also able to maintain and exceed that rate moving forward.
  2. I trained my wife to negotiate her raise, she got exactly what she asked for, including all the perks (conference costs, travel expenses, vacation days etc...)
  3. I was able to help my friend negotiate a drop in rent when her landlord wanted to raise the rent
This book is magic.

1589553174401.jpeg

This got delivered today. Excited to get started

Prob cop this next. Im a sucker for all things cosmos, physics, etc

Back
Top Bottom