NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

9780735218000-us.jpg

anyone read this? someone recommended it and i just ordered it... seems interesting

Currently Reading:
We Are The Nerds: The Birth and Tumultuous Life of Reddit, the Internet's Culture Laboratory by Christine Lagorio-Chafkin

latest2020.png

That Netflix book is next on my wish list.

Currently going through that "Bad Blood" book I posted a couple days ago. Man this information on Theranos & Elizabeth Holmes is crazy. I saw that they made a documentary about it last year so I can't wait to check that out as well. Just did a quick Google search and they said she has a trial on October where she faces up to 20 yrs.

So this is totally a girly book but today Midnight Sun comes out and it is part of the Twilight series written from Edwards perspective and i could not be more excited to read it today!

Alright guys, I'm seeing so many versions on Think and Grow Rich, which one is the go to?

What's the difference with the original unedited 1937 version compared to the revised 21st century edition?

Glad I found this thread again, as my local library has started taking holds as of last month I'm definitely going to start reading more. Put a hold on that Netflix book and look forward to that one.

Been reading tons of Sharon Kay Penman. Queen of historical fiction. "The Land Beyond the Sea," "A King's Ransom" and now "Lionheart." Moving onto "Devil's Brood" next in the Plantagenet series.

Interesting, I've never heard of those books. Is this Nation of Islam?
Nope. The only book I have that deals with the Nation of Islam is a book called " Secrets of Freemasonry" which was written by Elijah Muhammad. The Holy Koran can loosely be tied to NoI though because Drew Ali was once a member and took some of their teachings to create the Moorish Science Temple of America. Everything else pictured has to deal with the time period when Egypt was ruled by black people or African people in general.

A7268995-DB7B-4C14-9A23-518B24598ED0.jpeg

Last, current, next......

I’ll likely add something between a consequential president and a promised land to break up that vibe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom