NT BRAHS, HELP ME GET MY DREAM GIRL... (PICS)

roll.gif
@ the responses

Originally Posted by illwill8710

I don't usually do this but I will need pics of current girl before I can give serious advice. 

Can't. Went on NT numerous times on her laptop/iPhone and she told me she knows about NT and about my AVY. Still kept it though.
laugh.gif
She won't give it up if she finds out, she told me so.

Pics of your current "hot" gf since you think this broad is beautiful.

EDIT

Okay pm me the pic of her and I'll post it.

What you saying don't make sense though. If she knows about NT how do you know she won't stumble across this thread where you're saying you'd dump her for this other chick?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

reported. using pics w/o consent..
roll.gif
Child please. If that was a NT rule everybody in a booty/boobs/asian/black/white girl thread would be banned.

If your pics are on the net anyone can post them anywhere.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Pics of your current "hot" gf since you think this broad is beautiful.

EDIT

Okay pm me the pic of her and I'll post it.

What you saying don't make sense though. If she knows about NT how do you know she won't stumble across this thread where you're saying you'd dump her for this other chick?
laugh.gif
She said as long as I don't post her pic she's fine with whatever I do. Edited my post though.
laugh.gif

I don't know what bothers me more. When people use "your" or "you're" incorrectly.

I don't know, I guess she's just my type. And I wish I had pictures of that mass to change y'all minds.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm sure you'll find more pics when the thread dies off and you need more attention.

Attention?
indifferent.gif
I'm just tryna see if someone can give me some words to say to this girl, word to ScottHallWithAPick (and my Can I Hit It Loser days
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

stop trolling brah. If your girl really lurked NT, you wouldn't have made this thread.

She's on a camping trip so I'm hoping this dies before she finds out. I don't think she knows about the profile feature(s). And why does everyone keep saying that I'm trolling?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom