NT BRAHS, HELP ME GET MY DREAM GIRL... (PICS)

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

So like a simp I threw her a friend request but she didn't accept. 
here is your answer. Get a new dream girl bruh

Originally Posted by shogun

Alpha ways?  You don't sound like one from the thread you make.
K.
Originally Posted by thisizdray

Pics of u?
Ain't you the dude who posted pics in the Official Girl Problems thread and got flamed for it?
laugh.gif
Look at my AVY and use your imagination.

Dude, if she didn't respond to your friend request then she either:

A. Forgot who you were and didn't respond
B. Knows who you are and still didn't respond
C. Just hasn't checked through all of her friend requests (chicks get lots of requests from random dudes)

If I were you, I wouldv'e sent her a message before friending her. That's kinda creepy.
grin.gif

And also, the girl in your avy doesn't look too bad, why you tryna replace her with that? 
laugh.gif

Since everyone in here isn't really help you out, I'll try.

Don't go about getting your "dream girl" when you have a girl already...Things do not work that way.

Also, just because you think she's your dream girl doesn't mean she really is. Obviously she isn't feeling you. Not even feeling you enough to accept your friend request on a online social network. That's your dream girl? Wake yourself up.

One last thing, if you're going by looks. She ain't even all that.

Originally Posted by KingZarus

Dude, if she didn't respond to your friend request then she either:

A. Forgot who you were and didn't respond
B. Knows who you are and still didn't respond
C. Just hasn't checked through all of her friend requests (chicks get lots of requests from random dudes)

If I were you, I wouldv'e sent her a message before friending her. That's kinda creepy.
grin.gif

And also, the girl in your avy doesn't look too bad, why you tryna replace her with that? 
laugh.gif
I thought it was creepy to send a message AND friend request her. I thought she would have messaged me with the usual "Who are you?" And I would've responded with I'm the guy that was in your Business Gateway 302 class and the guy you said "Don't worry, something something something something" to.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Came in here just to say that OP is my least favorite NTer.
Well that's nice.
indifferent.gif

Wow.  She's alright I guess but from your story I'm expecting Angie Harmon.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

below average white girl.

Cant be serious, you live in a fantasy world if thats below average. Shes a pretty woman, above average white girl- definitely not MY dream girl- but hey: go get her dude. Its a little weird how you came up with all this info though, almost stalker-!%%. The first 3 pics are nice, the last 2, meh. If its any help, dont make creepy threads and be a stalker and you might just have a chance. I guess you should start talking to her, make her laugh a little and keep things smooth- then ask her out for lunch or drinks. Take it from there, like you would do with most classy women
i'm serious.

Wow, She denied your friend request. Those are a given. She must really not like you. My advice is to just move on and stop wasting your time.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

24zlt1s.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

op got to be simple as hell if this is the girl of his dreams

and that pic of will from the real world lmao.. what ever happened to that fool?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

24zlt1s.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

op got to be simple as hell if this is the girl of his dreams

and that pic of will from the real world lmao.. what ever happened to that fool?

Will? That's Greg.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom