NT,check out my verses to Dead Presidents!

Wussup NT im a rapper/singer from Houston,Texas. Just trying to get my music out there and move ahead in the music industry. Hope you like it. Been rappin formaybe a year now. Started writing not so long ago, started off just freestyling. Completed a 12 track mixtape this year, which you can listen to most of themat the myspace link below. Just me going on a bunch of popular beats that i like. I need to start making my own beats.

You can check out my music at

Myspace.com/TLeeDaMc

or my Youtube.

Comments are appreciated. I'm Asian,if that matters.

Thanks NT check the ending of the vid
wink.gif

lol ur doubles aint sposed to b that damn loud...

u suck...

dont rhyme fad sad and had...

step it up big time or quit...

Your voice is real monotune
Your rhymes are real simple
Your word play is non existent

With that being said keep it up man, if its what you like to do then keep working on it...

theres a book called the art of rapping i gave my lil cousin you should buy that book withing a year you'll be rapping like lil zane

I like the meaning behind the song and keep doing your thang homie.

Throw in some emotion, attitude, and a touch of swag and it'd be dope.
pimp.gif

dam...i see what yall mean.

Delivery has always been my big weakness. Another thing is the quality. The low budget studio doesn't have the mic personally mixed for me.
So I always sound low and not how I actually sound. smh. But again I need to work on the sound of it all. Thanks NT.

I was on the phone with a upcoming record label the other day and they're gonna listen to my mixtape and if they like me, they will let me start makingsongs in their high quality master studio. If I get on, I'll redo the song forsure.

Thanks for the comments NT,appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom