NT credit heads my first bill just came in.

so my first credit card bill just came in. i owe them bout 430. do i pay them off in full ? or just bout 200 ? i want to build good credit so i can get a BMWsoon. but the flightposites dropped so what do i do ?

pay it in full to avoid the interest but in you a 0% apr introductory rate just pay the minimum or a little more

You should always try to pay your bill in full if you have the funds. That way, you won't get charged interest on the money you don't pay off month bymonth.

i dont want to pay it in full. cuz im going 2 cop a whip soon. my G ma life insurance coming in soon.

good luck with that. you just barely got a credit card and you're alrdy thinking about a bmw? I'm also assuming you'd want to get a brand new one?HA.

pay it in full
smh.gif

last thing you should do is buy a car if you can't afford your credit card bill, jesus....

why ask if you should pay it in full..then say you dont wanna pay it in full..seems like you made your mind up already..

screw the flightposites. those can wait. if you constantly wait all that interest can add up to the retail price for those. not just that but your credit scorewill be affected as well.

first
MAYBE you should pay it in full.

Don't even use your CC if you don't have the funds to pay for your debts. I always pay mine in full and I've had one since I was 16 I think(I'm 22 now). Never missed a payment, always paid in advance and lastly I always paid $1 more than what my bill is.

*It's just so ironic that the CC company hasn't offered me anything despite that. The only time they increased my limit was when I asked them to (whichis good to be honest).

If this is your first card you won't be getting a good deal on a car just yet. Like someone sad, if you have zero into apr then paying off a littlewon't hurt, just be sure that when it does kick in, you are paying in full to avoid interest.

Pay as much as you can, in full if possible. If you want to improve/build your credit, don't let your revolving credit balance go over 1/3 of your creditlimit.

i think the op has the money to pay it in full.

he's asking if it's better to pay off your debt in separate payments rather than in full, in terms of building credit

i would like to know too

it boggles my mind how people think it's benefical NOT to pay off the full amount each month....

ay as much as you can... if ou can pay in full pay in full... but NEVER pay just the minimum unless you hav no income coming in and you got 30 left in youraccount

Pay it in full for the first year...then after that you can start to vary and leave a balance to the next month and then pay it off....
PS just paying your credit card bills on time isn't getting you into a BMW...

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Pay it in full for the first year...then after that you can start to vary and leave a balance to the next month and then pay it off....
PS just paying your credit card bills on time isn't getting you into a BMW...

Yes it will, but it's going to be like $800 a month for 20 years for a $40,000 BMW
laugh.gif

If you really want the Nikes, just pay in full then use the card to buy the Nikes. And pay the bill for the Nikes when next month's statementcomes in.

Please pay as much as you can. Don't get used to using a credit card. You start to want things that you don't really need once the credit card becomesan option.

Make good decisions with your money, Spence. Your Grandma's life insurance money could be spent way better than a BMW, expecially when last we talked yousaid you were going for the Chevy. Pay your bills off as soon as you can, that way the money you DO spend you won't be saying "Damn, I could'vepaid/bought/given/saved this $$$"...

Back
Top Bottom