NT Detectives help me identify this guy

I'm going to be him for Halloween
I'll be in Soho, downtown NYC.

if any of you guys recognize me, tap tap pull, I'll give you 2 tootsie rolls then we can post about it.

What the .. :lol:

Word, same thing happened to me about a yr back. As I was opening the door the guy left, nothing ever happened though. Kinda looks like the same guy too :lol:

it's Meth confirming ip addresses.

:rofl:

Looks like a real estate agent selling the house next to yours ..

OP, plz stay safe.

anyways :lol: first thing you should have done is got his plates. pics are worthless.

The more I think about it, it may very well be a appraiser. Not appraising your house though.

If your house was recently sold, they may be using it to appraise someone else's house.

The more I think about it, it may very well be a appraiser. Not appraising your house though.

If your house was recently sold, they may be using it to appraise someone else's house.

house was purchased 3 years ago.
idk it might be i dont have a clue

OP should post this to reddit for the lulz. 

Its not like dude was in a crown vic or something. 

Last edited:
Dude rolls in a Benz can't be that bad. Should've confronted him. Probably saw nice landscaping or something and decided to take a pic. See if he comes back though.

If it really bothers you try to track dude down thru his plates. Or go to the precint and file a report that you fear for your life. What car you drive op ? Was it out in the driveway ? He might be snapping pics of da hemi to send em to ninjahood. But realtalk he might be snapping pics of the whip,to steal it. Not that i know anything about that or anything.......

Last edited:
Dude looks like hes in the Mafia for real... Versace shirt, gold glasses and a 10 year old luxury car with fender damage as if he had just run someone off the road before he whacked 'em.

RIP OP

Do you have an airsoft gun? If not get one. Next time he comes back set it up in the window and point a laser pointer at him.

:lol: I just looked at the pics again... OP you're in some deep **** bruh :rofl:

You better get a bat and a dog

Last edited:
Go outside and stand in the same spot he was parked. Break out your camera and point it in the direction his was. Take pics so we can have an idea of what he was trying to capture.

Back
Top Bottom