NT Detectives help me identify this guy

DAMN OP !!!

Them deep wweb boys got you 
nerd.gif

This could be very interesting.
Not sure how many guys on NT can help you out though.

Damn bro no dambs given either... Is this the first time you've seen him?

Next time do this...
caine.jpg

Or just call the cops and report a suspicious person/car along with their tag info...

i barely had time to get my camera. by the time i walked outside he woulda been gone.
Word, same thing happened to me about a yr back. As I was opening the door the guy left, nothing ever happened though. Kinda looks like the same guy too 
laugh.gif

You probably know too much.

Seems like he saw you too.

The good die young.

I'll pour one out for you dawg
mean.gif

Last edited:
yes they do, especially if they aren't in a good neighborhood. 

source: my dad is an appraiser 

Not the appraisers I've met.

Don't appraisers take into account the interior of the home too? Yard?

An appraisers that just takes into account the exterior of a home sounds lazy.

Source: My parents have had their properties appraised a bunch of times. I'm usually present and I do the walk through.

OP's neighborhood does not look bad.

Last edited:
its probably nothing. why would he put loud music if wanted to keep it on the low.

maybe he likes how your house looks and wants to show a friend, maybe he used to live there, there could be millions of reasons

its probably nothing. why would he put loud music if wanted to keep it on the low.

maybe he likes how your house looks and wants to show a friend, maybe he used to live there, there could be millions of reasons

well this is what rustled my jimmies he was first taking pictures while he was on the side of the street close to my house then when im about to go up and look through the window i see him drive off but then he makes a u turn and stops again in front and takes more pictures which is when i got my camera and snapped some shots.

Back
Top Bottom