NT Detectives: I've got a difficult case for you

Reminds me of that Baby Boy scene. "You got robbed by some lil ******?" :lol:

I'd just take my L do dog, I know you not struggling that hard for 3hunna.

Bruh how slow you gotta be to have shows stolen from you in the time it tool to open an envelope. I'd be wondering off the bat when the **** is in an envelope.

This is up there with the NTer who got robbed and threw a hammer at dude's car. I needed this laugh, OP
laugh.gif

OP thinks NT detectives are the FBI and can bug dudes number to find out who he calls and triangulate the signal

AND HE GAVE US HIS PHONE NUMBER LMFAOOOOOO
Yea might as well put the kids number out there to get blown up.
It's not like i'm dying from the L. I'm just trying to get rid of a bunch of kicks since I'm done with collecting. I have better things to do then go around chasing kids.
I started the thread for the hell of it to see if someone might find some info, knew there was going to be lulz in the thread but it's good to find out who the duuche bagsz are on NT.

so you handed them shoes while they were in the car...?

umm yea not gonna say anything else

:smh:

Lmao Mecks is harsh as hell for this one. Ima throw a hotdog at him at the summit next week for you op.

That said all the clowning of the op is warranted. It sucks you got robbed but what sucks even more is that you got minimal common sense. Take this as a valuable life lesson.

OP, I regret to inform you that this case is a little too difficult. There is little to no information out there about these kids.

Here's a option: Search the number on craigslist. The kid may be selling something, possibly some new Black/Red 11s, on Craigslist. Then you can have someone call the number 'interested' in their product. Then you schedule a meet up, and set everything straight. Possibly call the police.

But NT detectives can't help you here.

Back
Top Bottom