NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

this is utterly pathetic.
Y'all are prolly beasting over a dude, word to NKTran.
and if it is her, this thread should be renamed "simping hall of fame auditions".

just did it
roll.gif
roll.gif

u need to come up with the nominees
laugh.gif
The 2010 Simp Hall of Fame Auditions.
Lets meet the early leaders.
Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

The simp that sent her this thread.

*Rankings are subject to change as NT simps further gas this JO.*
I challenge my eligibility

wow hadnt checkd the thread since page 7,
i was surprised to see her first post, but by her responses its obviously not her,and the simping going on in here is insane,
some of yall need to develop social skills outside of nt,
and stuff like this makes me lol

Tupac Jordanwrote:

NoDT(ducktales) Duck tales means a person is making up stories. I'll eatyour booty (if it iswaxed)

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by StonedFace

online simping disgusts me
smh.gif

+1

BoyScratchingHead.jpg

and if it is her, this thread should be renamed "simping hall of fame auditions".

just did it
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

*@+ ?!

I just said let's go rob a bank ? how's that simping ? you paying too much attention to this thread. go outside

EDIT:
StackJaxx and djaward accusing dudes of simping, yet they have posted at least 5 times in this thread.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

just did it
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

umm how am i a simp after one comment? i wasn't even e-flirting with the girl lol

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
BabyJordan0312[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]I have not seen you post in forever and this brings you out!  What happened to you in JB?  Probably the same thing that is happening in this thread.....

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

just did it
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

I don't know whether some of y'all are being dead serious with the "damn, girl is FIRREEEE" type talk, or what...but in all honesty, this chick is the definition of a BUST-DOWN; as to why y'all find her attractive is beyond me (partly because on top of being a BUST-DOWN, she looks like an old woman). Perhaps it's the "white skin"...because we all know, quite well, that had this story been about some black chick--dudes would've already gone in with the "
sick.gif
's", "
smh.gif
's", and any possible combination of the word "hood" and "rat".

As for you, DESIREEXELYDA...don't be credulous enough to confuse being a two-bit "garden tool", with being a woman. I'd say more, but I know it'd be to no avail as the person behind that SN is most likely not the person referenced in the story...
tired.gif

Tupac Jordan wrote:

19555_254381676224_507936224_3455413_5446210_n.jpg

No DT (ducktales) Duck tales means a person is making up stories. I'll eat your booty (if it is waxed)

The very same one in which dude ejaculated into?...
alien.gif

24v5nba.jpg

Race finally entered the discussion. God, I almost thought it wouldn't appear. What a relief that NT has not changed. Good ol' NT!

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I don't know whether some of y'all are being dead serious with the "damn, girl is FIRREEEE" type talk, or what...but in all honesty, this chick is the definition of a BUST-DOWN; as to why y'all find her attractive is beyond me (partly because on top of being a BUST-DOWN, she looks like an old woman). Perhaps it's the "white skin"...because we all know, quite well, that had this story been about some black chick--dudes would've already gone in with the "
sick.gif
's", "
smh.gif

As for you, DESIREEXELYDA...don't be credulous enough to confuse being a two-bit "garden tool", with being a woman. I'd say more, but I know it'd be to no avail as the person behind that SN is most likely not the person referenced in the story...
tired.gif

No DT (ducktales) Duck tales means a person is making up stories. I'll eat your booty (if it is waxed)

alien.gif

24v5nba.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Got caught red handed. In my defense tho I didn't read the back story. Offer still stands tho if you wax & put on some antibacterial soap.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

laugh.gif
Got caught red handed. In my defense tho I didn't read the back story. Offer still stands tho if you wax & put on some antibacterial soap.
and he still commits to the powers of simpany

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I agree with Homer. Some of you sound pretty mad that some of the men in here are getting at her online.
laugh.gif

God, you stay being one of the lousiest posters on this board. Bottom line, some of these dudes are trying to gass up some average flap hole. So now in EVERY female thread, in every post your pic thread, in every thread this bird posts in, there will now be 20 pages of dudes beggin this broad to post her pics. Followed by pages of dudes beggin her to PM them. This sillyness derails topics. Thats why dudes are
smh.gif
at "simps". NT did a JJB "takeover" and after that for a couple months we had nasty/fat broads comin on here looking for kudo points.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

Listen, "The Juice", if I am lousy, then you are quite surely one of the most immature and foolish posters on here. I am lousy when you are the one here flaring your nostrils and throwing temper tantrums taking this too serious.You've got issues. Homer is the one that comes to my rescue? What? Since when? He already had the same viewpoint as me as so did others. Why are you so mad? If anything, you are the one whenever you see me post, you get so riled up and angry and reply back with invalid and nonsensical retorts calling me names and trying to claim e-points so your lame followers can give you e-high fives. Oooooo, look, you got a gif of an atomic bomb and someone saying you ethered me. Are you happy now anf finally so giddy?I think you are the one that stays on my you know what. Untwist your panties you pansy fool. They are bunched up a little too tight on you. Breathe. Relax. Go detox yourself before you hurt yourself doing this:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...83618d9&attachmentid=55242&stc=1&d=1142920093

You are one of the ones trying to get on others and staying on their jock for simping and "derailing topics" when this post was made purely to simp on the girl. If this thread and "simping" bothers you so much, then why are you here crying about it? No one forced you to click on this thread or read it. You can click over it you know. Do you need an inhaler over there to calm down? It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I agree with Homer. Some of you sound pretty mad that some of the men in here are getting at her online.
laugh.gif

God, you stay being one of the lousiest posters on this board. Bottom line, some of these dudes are trying to gass up some average flap hole. So now in EVERY female thread, in every post your pic thread, in every thread this bird posts in, there will now be 20 pages of dudes beggin this broad to post her pics. Followed by pages of dudes beggin her to PM them. This sillyness derails topics. Thats why dudes are
smh.gif
at "simps". NT did a JJB "takeover" and after that for a couple months we had nasty/fat broads comin on here looking for kudo points.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

Listen, "The Juice", if I am lousy, then you are quite surely one of the most immature and foolish posters on here. I am lousy when you are the one here flaring your nostrils and throwing temper tantrums taking this too serious.You've got issues. Homer is the one that comes to my rescue? What? Since when? He already had the same viewpoint as me as so did others. Why are you so mad? If anything, you are the one whenever you see me post, you get so riled up and angry and reply back with invalid and nonsensical retorts calling me names and trying to claim e-points so your lame followers can give you e-high fives. Oooooo, look, you got a gif of an atomic bomb and someone saying you ethered me. Are you happy now anf finally so giddy?I think you are the one that stays on my you know what. Untwist your panties you pansy fool. They are bunched up a little too tight on you. Breathe. Relax. Go detox yourself before you hurt yourself doing this:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...83618d9&attachmentid=55242&stc=1&d=1142920093

You are one of the ones trying to get on others and staying on their jock for simping and "derailing topics" when this post was made purely to simp on the girl. If this thread and "simping" bothers you so much, then why are you here crying about it? No one forced you to click on this thread or read it. You can click over it you know. Do you need an inhaler over there to calm down? It's not that serious.
laugh.gif
*hops inside booth loosens up the tie*
dont listen to him Hazel

The fact that you guys are like e-flirting with this "chick" isnt the problem. Its the fact that you guys are doing it not knowing WHO THE HELL THE PERSON REALLY IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!! Like come on people, at least make sure the poster is in possession of a healthy, natural vagina before you go about putting rings on it
smh.gif
smh.gif

And still no pics? 50% of you are gay.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

sick.gif
's", "
smh.gif

tired.gif

alien.gif

24v5nba.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

^ i guess the ton of chit thats come out of there since and before that guy dont really matter right.... lol... i bet u eat {()} thats had man juice in it... not on his side. or am i simping like the rest of these fools.. im just sayin

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

^ i guess the ton of chit thats come out of there since and before that guy dont really matter right.... lol... i bet u eat {()} thats had man juice in it... not on his side. or am i simping like the rest of these fools.. im just sayin

x2

I read this three times and im still having a hard time understanding what your trying to say

English, this is not.

Back
Top Bottom