NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:
as to why y'all find her attractive is beyond me (partly because on top of being a BUST-DOWN, she looks like an old woman). Perhaps it's the "white skin"...because we all know, quite well, that had this story been about some black chick--dudes would've already gone in with the "
sick.gif
's", "
smh.gif
's", and any possible combination of the word "hood" and "rat".

SuperAntigen do you own a gold or a platinum race card?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

SuperAntigen wrote:
as to why y'all find her attractive is beyond me (partly because on top of being a BUST-DOWN, she looks like an old woman). Perhaps it's the "white skin"...because we all know, quite well, that had this story been about some black chick--dudes would've already gone in with the "
sick.gif
's", "
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Why is white skin in quotes?  She really does have white skin.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

SuperAntigen wrote:
sick.gif
's", "
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Why is white skin in quotes?  She really does have white skin.

Why is skin color even an issue?

just went through +10 pages & i'm disappointed in the absence of tagged pics..
you guys were beasting on dude.
alien.gif

iguanas and komodo dragons are cool but turtles are better

Red-eared slider

The red-eared slider (Trachemys scripta elegans), known most commonly in the UK as the red-eared terrapin, is a semi-aquatic turtle belonging to the family Emydidae. It is a subspecies of pond slider. It is a native of the southern United States, but has become common in various areas of the world due to the pet trade. They are popular pets in the United States, the Netherlands, Canada, Japan, and the United Kingdom.

Name

Red-eared sliders get their name from the distinctive red mark around their ear. The "slider" part of their name comes from their ability to slide off rocks and logs and into the water quickly. This species was previously known as Troost's turtle in honor of an American herpetologist; Trachemys scripta troostii is now the scientific name for another subspecies, the Cumberland turtle.

As pets

The red-eared slider is commonly kept as a pet and is often sold cheaply (and illegally). Red-eared sliders are the most common type of water turtle kept as pets. As with other turtles, tortoises and box turtles, individuals that survive their first year or two can be expected to live almost as long as their owners. Individuals of this species have lived at least 35 years in captivity.

Red-eared sliders can be quite aggressive—especially when food is involved. If being kept as a pet, care must be taken to prevent injury or even death of its smaller tankmates.

In popular culture

Within the second volume of the Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic the four Turtles are revealed as specimens of the red-eared slider (Trachemys scripta elegans). The popularity of the Turtles led to a craze for keeping them as pets in Great Britain.

It was speculated that people often disposed of unwanted turtles by releasing them into the toilet, including in areas where they do not occur naturally, risking upsetting the originally balanced ecosystem of those particular areas. As a result, red-eared sliders have been considered one of the top 100 invasive species today

RedEaredSlider.jpg

this is my RES  
pimp.gif

smile.gif

if this was a black chick this thread would've been filled w/ all kind of derogatory statements.......this is a below average white chick w/ nice breasts...thats it and thats all...the way yall beasting exposes what your "real" life is like ....she probably was a stunt double in

powder.jpg

WHAT THE HELL DOES LIZARDS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ...... WHAT INSIDE INFO YALL HOLDING OUT

MODS LOCK THIS

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

WHAT THE HELL DOES LIZARDS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ...... WHAT INSIDE INFO YALL HOLDING OUT

MODS LOCK THIS

Rumor has it that the girl who is on page 1, once inserted a live lizard in her p00n.
So now we are all trying to get as much info on lizards as we can to see how real this story is.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

MODS LOCK THIS

Rumor has it that the girl who is on page 1, once inserted a live lizard in her p00n.
So now we are all trying to get as much info on lizards as we can to see how real this story is.

All you people posting pictures of lizards are simps!!!  It disgusts me what people I have never met, nor will ever meet, nor care to meet, do on message boards.  It disgusts me to a point where I have to post!  I'm up in arms!! LOUD NOISES!!!  SIMP YOU! SIMP SOMETHING!! WHOEVER SAYS SOMETHING FROM NOW ON IS A SIMP!!!!

I can picture the dudes beasting in here being the dudes that hold up the walls in the club or any social scene where there are real women
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

Listen, "The Juice", if I am lousy, then you are quite surely one of the most immature and foolish posters on here. I am lousy when you are the one here flaring your nostrils and throwing temper tantrums taking this too serious.You've got issues. Homer is the one that comes to my rescue? What? Since when? He already had the same viewpoint as me as so did others. Why are you so mad? If anything, you are the one whenever you see me post, you get so riled up and angry and reply back with invalid and nonsensical retorts calling me names and trying to claim e-points so your lame followers can give you e-high fives. Oooooo, look, you got a gif of an atomic bomb and someone saying you ethered me. Are you happy now anf finally so giddy?I think you are the one that stays on my you know what. Untwist your panties you pansy fool. They are bunched up a little too tight on you. Breathe. Relax. Go detox yourself before you hurt yourself doing this:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...83618d9&attachmentid=55242&stc=1&d=1142920093

You are one of the ones trying to get on others and staying on their jock for simping and "derailing topics" when this post was made purely to simp on the girl. If this thread and "simping" bothers you so much, then why are you here crying about it? No one forced you to click on this thread or read it. You can click over it you know. Do you need an inhaler over there to calm down? It's not that serious.
laugh.gif
Excellent reply.  Oh wait wait.. am I "simping" cause I said that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread reminds me of clubbing.  The dudes that are "SIMPS" are the ones talking to every single female there while the Anti-Simps are usually the ones standing in one spot through out the night and all they do is stare and make rude comments and are usually the ones hating. 
laugh.gif

This thread is pure COMEDY!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Excellent reply.  Oh wait wait.. am I "simping" cause I said that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread reminds me of clubbing.  The dudes that are "SIMPS" are the ones talking to every single female there while the Anti-Simps are usually the ones standing in one spot through out the night and all they do is stare and make rude comments and are usually the ones hating. 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop it 5. The SIMPS are the ones talking corny +$!* and buying broads drinks.. Don't try to switch that up.
smh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Stack Jaxx
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The 2010 Simp Hall of Fame Auditions.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lets meet the early leaders.
[/color]Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

The simp that sent her this thread.

It's Funny I made your list ,

For one. I LIVE IN THE SAME CITY AS HER ~ Vancouver, B.C. Canada

second, All I asked was if we met before at a popular Steak House here in Vancouver that your broke @ss could probably never afford...

Stopped reading after this because you are clearly mad. 
roll.gif

word...a nerve was obviously struck
laugh.gif

i didn't know baby j of all people would get all menopausal at someone calling him a simp
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom