NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Man for as long as this thread got.. it really isn't that good of a thread.

For a thread where
ATM
Huge Breasts
Simpin'
Tagged pics

Were involved..there were not enough
laugh.gif
s or pics of the twins.

Overall this thread gets a 6/10.
I have to agree with this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Man for as long as this thread got.. it really isn't that good of a thread.

For a thread where
ATM
Huge Breasts
Simpin'
Tagged pics

Were involved..there were not enough
laugh.gif
s or pics of the twins.

Overall this thread gets a 6/10.
I have to agree with this
ohwell.gif

It's funny she'll answer to people asking about nudes and whatnot but she won't defend herself when people are saying her tag pic is fake?

Take a pic where this thread is on ur computer, u HOLDING a piece of paper wit a tag name and say I am "name" and write spectacular23 on the right side.....only then I will truly believe that's all u gotta do it's the simplest task and we all will believe u.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

It's funny she'll answer to people asking about nudes and whatnot but she won't defend herself when people are saying her tag pic is fake?

Take a pic where this thread is on ur computer, u HOLDING a piece of paper wit a tag name and say I am "name" and write spectacular23 IHeartBoost on the right side.....only then I will truly believe that's all u gotta do it's the simplest task and we all will believe u.
Fixed.

^^lol iight I get the right side and iheartboost gets the left side, I'll make it intresting , do this and I have $10 paypal ready for u

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^^lol iight I get the right side and iheartboost gets the left side, I'll make it intresting , do this and I have $10 paypal ready for u

make it 20
nerd.gif

smh.gif
at me for sleeping on this thread

She's real. I just snapped a quick pic; luckily I had my notebook with me too, but further proof....

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

She's real. I just snapped a quick pic; luckily I had my notebook with me too, but further proof....

Spoiler [+]
u a funny dude frank

That pic is fake as hell, look carefully at the notepad man, come on NT, I thought you woulda called this out from the jump

The amount and degree of simping in this threads is disgusting. I mean shes obviously hot but you guys act like you've never seen a good looking girl before...

laugh.gif
at everyone thinking this is real, look at her arm on the right shes not holding the notebook at all.

Back
Top Bottom