NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

There was no reason to read all that lame $+*+

- Dude talks to girl online. He's 23, she's 16. They do the lame cybersex
- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.
- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.
- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.
- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*). She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.
- More lame $+*+ ensues. He smashes some more.
- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .
- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.
- Then she goes to see a band. He txts her. She doesn't respond for 4hrs.
- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).
- He smashes some more and then she leaves.
- He finds out she smashed some dude in the band.
- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.
- He redeems some of his simping ways(since I know he feels like a sucka for paying her way over country lines to eat her butt and her smash some dude in a band) by telling the story on his blog with some semi-revealing pics. She wants it taken down but he doesn't comply.
- NT stalker makes thread about her. NT D's get to work.
- Lame NTers tell her on twitter. She signs up on NT and posts questionable tagged pics.
- This thread, I guess is "legendary" or is "going down in NT history"
- That's about it and I stopped reading this thread around pg 8.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

There was no reason to read all that lame %%!!

- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.
- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.
- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.
- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.
- More lame %%!! ensues. He smashes some more.
- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .
- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.
- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).
- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.
- He redeems some of his simping ways(since I know he feels like a sucka for paying her way over country lines to eat her butt and her smash some dude in a band) by telling the story on his blog with some semi-revealing pics. She wants it taken down but he doesn't comply.
- Lame NTers tell her on twitter. She signs up on NT and posts questionable tagged pics.

Epic Summary

f9735c2c49dfab5b676fd5d727caaf25c189561.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by Master Zik

There was no reason to read all that lame %%!!

- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.

- More lame %%!! ensues. He smashes some more.

Epic Summary

f9735c2c49dfab5b676fd5d727caaf25c189561.gif

Beat me to the gif
smh.gif

perfect execution
pimp.gif

I just read that summary
laugh.gif
. What's going on in this thread?
smh.gif
, I swear these threads aren't ever what I think they are.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you're not being high fived cause you didn't #!!# anyone in the #+*

you got %#!%!+ in the #+*

nobody gets high fived for being butt-pummeled....

backwards #+* women.
QFT
Man i miss niketalk for reasons like this yall some funny dudes....

Back
Top Bottom