Originally Posted by RLPolo45

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by kikzRus

If she fixed her eyebrows she'd be
pimp.gif
x100,000

What's wrong with thick eyebrows? Why you gotta hate on a natural girl?
but it looks like you color them in? so in that case how is it natural?
I do colour them in because my hair is naturally blonde and I dye it brown. Ooooops. You caught me! It just looks weird if my hair is brown and my eyebrows are blonde.

Hmm so you like Drake huh... ive been told i look like drake
laugh.gif
no seriously.. but the only way you could find out is if you PM(personal message me)

Spoiler [+]
squirrel%20-%20thirsty%201.jpg

How do I PM you? Just PM me, I'm not sure how to work this site yet.

On the top of the NT page there is a Mail Symbol, look through that and make sure to ignore all other PM's sent to you from other NTers... Look for RLPOLO45, there are two messages BTW
sick.gif

cant believe the tomfoolery going on in here

Posted a few pages ago:

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Forthose that didn't read the story, dude said her and her mom areblatantly racist. Eff this broad. There's plenty of other pretty whitegirls who love the negro D.
I sent you a message,but I wanted to write on here and say that it's sad if you believeeverything you read without questioning it, and the authors motives.I'm not racist, nor is my mother. Anyone who knows me, or readsanything I post on my sites, can back this. Just wanted to clear theair xox.

Posted a few minutes ago:

Not saying anything, just watching.
nerd.gif

I'd believe her is she takes a pic with a paper saying "I love Rafool"

Just saying......

she (DESIREEXELYDA) seems cool to me. i mean if this is really her, she doesn't seem pissed that her business is out there, reading what happened and all. it is what it is. welcome to niketalk.

Originally Posted by silvermatrix12

she (DESIREEXELYDA) seems cool to me. i mean if this is really her, she doesn't seem pissed that her business is out there, reading what happened and all. it is what it is. welcome to niketalk.

smh.gif

why would she be pissed? she's looking for any kinda efame. she sure found the right place.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by kikzRus

If she fixed her eyebrows she'd be
pimp.gif
x100,000

What's wrong with thick eyebrows? Why you gotta hate on a natural girl?
but it looks like you color them in? so in that case how is it natural?
I do colour them in because my hair is naturally blonde and I dye it brown. Ooooops. You caught me! It just looks weird if my hair is brown and my eyebrows are blonde.

Hmm so you like Drake huh... ive been told i look like drake
laugh.gif
no seriously.. but the only way you could find out is if you PM(personal message me)
Spoiler [+]
squirrel%20-%20thirsty%201.jpg

Are you serious? We were just PM'ing bout an hour ago
roll.gif
  You slay me

On the top of the NT page there is a Mail Symbol, look through that and make sure to ignore all other PM's sent to you from other NTers... Look for RLPOLO45, there are two messages BTW

damn, can you simp any harder
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom