NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by silvermatrix12

she (DESIREEXELYDA) seems cool to me. i mean if this is really her, she doesn't seem pissed that her business is out there, reading what happened and all. it is what it is. welcome to niketalk.

why would she be pissed? she's looking for any kinda efame. she sure found the right place.

Not looking for e-fame, sorry. I'm not upset because I'm comfortable with my sexuality and not ashamed to be a woman. If I was a guy and did what I did, I'd be getting high-fives from all over, but because I'm a female, certain men get intimidated and feel the need to try and put me down.  Not gonna happen. I hope all the ladies who read this can understand what I'm saying.

hometporternobackupybw1imgnewsdeskmbmmbmnewsTarga38.jpg

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by silvermatrix12

she (DESIREEXELYDA) seems cool to me. i mean if this is really her, she doesn't seem pissed that her business is out there, reading what happened and all. it is what it is. welcome to niketalk.

why would she be pissed? she's looking for any kinda efame. she sure found the right place.

Not looking for e-fame, sorry. I'm not upset because I'm comfortable with my sexuality and not ashamed to be a woman. If I was a guy and did what I did, I'd be getting high-fives from all over, but because I'm a female, certain men get intimidated and feel the need to try and put me down.  Not gonna happen. I hope all the ladies who read this can understand what I'm saying.
I feel you honey, anyway, bout that request of mine (go back a page).

Should I come back around 7 in the morning to this thread? Sounds good to ya? K, thanks a lot.

Need a new display pic.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thanks

Originally Posted by Rafool

Posted a few pages ago:

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Forthose that didn't read the story, dude said her and her mom areblatantly racist. Eff this broad. There's plenty of other pretty whitegirls who love the negro D.
I sent you a message,but I wanted to write on here and say that it's sad if you believeeverything you read without questioning it, and the authors motives.I'm not racist, nor is my mother. Anyone who knows me, or readsanything I post on my sites, can back this. Just wanted to clear theair xox.

Posted a few minutes ago:

How do I PM you? Just PM me, I'm not sure how to work this site yet.

Not saying anything, just watching.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
NT detectives need to do work, and find out who's behind that SN
I got a feeling a lot of dudes in here are going to get Finked
mea5c4e4ec81ae7e74420a2.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wait, wha... How did her sn get approved already? Something's not right.

I'm calling FRAUD early. That would mean she would have had to been contacted about the thread the day of and
make a screen name in time for March 1st.

I don't believe you.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

The Simpage taking place is unlike anything I've ever witnessed...
smh.gif

I take it you haven't been here long. I'd say this simping is pretty tame compared to some stuff I've seen. Hell, some current female members have been beasted on harder.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wait, wha... How did her sn get approved already? Something's not right.

I'm calling FRAUD early. That would mean she would have had to been contacted about the thread the day of and
make a screen name in time for March 1st.

I don't believe you.
That's what I was thinking. Was this thread even made before March 1st? And then someone sent her the link before the month began? I don't think so. We've already had enough fraud females on this forum, no reason to think this is any different.

Cue Mutombo gif.

of course thats why they are waiting til tomorrow, someone is gonna ask the real girl on twitter or something for a pic of her holdin up a sign with NT and its gonna get posted her.

hold on, WAIT. whats the story? who smashed who and where them n00dz at? didnt read the story, need cliff notes.

this has potential to be the single greatest event/hoax NT could ever see
nerd.gif

ill be watchin closely.

if that is the real Desiree:
hi
embarassed.gif

This thread has turned utterly ridiculous
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some of you guys are on some next level %#+@
smh.gif
smh.gif

Until tagged pics are posted, half of you guys are gay.

Back
Top Bottom