NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

^ i guess the ton of chit thats come out of there since and before that guy dont really matter right.... lol... i bet u eat {()} thats had man juice in it... not on his side. or am i simping like the rest of these fools.. im just sayin
I read this three times and im still having a hard time understanding what your trying to say

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Me too.. but then again, look at his s/n
laugh.gif

[/color]
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the %%*@*%@@ that he write

Whoa whoa whoa, you take that back.

NaS > *

This dude, not so much.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

why is this thread still open?
does it matter? the gina finally posted a tagged picture...now it can be closed...
two 2 weeks for tagged pics? its obviously PSed soooooo

Wow this is still here.
Just make a facebook status about niketalk, I'm pretty sure a lot of dudes added you.

30 pages for this chick?
No disrespect to you (if thats you) you're an attractive female. but come on NT.
I don't wanna know how y'all would act if you seen her in real life
Y'all disappoint me more and more each day.

It's cool that shes playing along with this. And she IS cute. But really? Emmure? You've got some questionable taste, m'am.

Sometimes I feel NTers are gay. She responds on Twitter, we want her on NT. She registers an NT account, we want her pics. She shows us a pic, we want tagged pics. She shows us tagged pics, we call them "PS'd." If this woman placed the box right in front of some of ya'll, you still couldn't smash...so where exactly are we going with this?

Lock this up.

I still can't understand why some of ya'll couldn't just message her on Twitter or Facebook and ask her if she is on NT, is that so hard
laugh.gif
smh.gif

BTW those tagged pics are real.

Back
Top Bottom