NT Did i do the right thing? Vol. fatherhood

Originally Posted by Jules300

To make a long story short my 6 year old son came to be about a bully and i told him basically

2we08i1.jpg

And dont worry abot it cause ur education is more important than what people think about you. I also said if he puts his hands on you beat him down. Did I give him the best advice?
Horrible gif. execution

its good advice not great. i agree with other posters.. he's 6 so if he came to you it has to have been going on to the point where he needed helpelsewhere.

you should contact a teacher / parents / etc.

Originally Posted by Jules300

To make a long story short my 6 year old son came to be about a bully and i told him basically

2we08i1.jpg

And dont worry abot it cause ur education is more important than what people think about you. I also said if he puts his hands on you beat him down. Did I give him the best advice?
wait im confused

did you make a typo

or are you sayin you son became a bully

and you told him haters ganna hate ?

then told him to focus on school and dont trip

and beat other kids that lay hand on duke

or are you sayin he is bein bullied

that gif throws everything off

Originally Posted by CasperJr

jules you know you aint about that action he get it from his daddy

tell everybody how i dunked on you and gave you the pippen on ewing treatment and you did nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

i seen it with my own eyes

Originally Posted by knightngale

why are you askng a bunch of teenagers if you did the right thing? or are you a teenager yourself?
smh.gif

so true...
im 18....

and i think you did the right thing....
i hope you also told him to say something to him....
and to confront the bully, if it continues....

eh those early years can do alot to a kids self esteem. name calling and getting picked on can really do damage and telling the teacher isn't always goingto solve what goes on during recess on the playground.

my sons the same age as dudes son who posted this. basiclly when he started 1st grade last year i told him that if anyone calls him names or tries to pick onhim to ignore it the first time, let it go the second time, and if the keep it up the third time to pound the other kids face in. i also told him that if ihear he's the one starting stuff with other kids that i'm not going to tolerate that either.

when i was in school i went from kindergarden to 2nd grade. i skipped 1st grade and my 2nd grade class was a class that was combined with 2nd and 3rd graders.i was on the receiving end of getting alot of crap from kids bigger then me until one day i beat the crap out of one of the main kids who was starting stuffwith me plus i poured his chocloate milk all over him during that lunch recess when it all went down. i got suspended for 3 days but i never got any sort ofcrap from anyone in that class ever again after that.

Back
Top Bottom