NT do any of y'all own Pit Bulls??? I need some help!!

And that kid looks a lil on the heavier side so I can only imagine what how big the dog really is!

its actually pretty good.... esp cuz its prolly house trained already and everything n has all its shots... or at least it should

Yea thats what I was thinking, I just didnt know if that was too far past puppy puppy stage ya dig. But I wanted to wait just for the fact that I wanted it tobe more house broken and closer to the time I was movin so Id have a house and a yard for him ya dig? Plus I dont need him chewin up my foams even tho heprolly still will.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

This is all goodie, but ARE they illegal in FL or not?

In dade county they are. But I got peeps that own them in dade. There is way around that.
nerd.gif

I want one but I know definately someone in my are will snitch or call me out on having one then I'll end up giving it up, only reason why I despise dadecounty.
smh.gif

ive had 5 pits growing up,3 of them died due to old age,i have one right now and its the smartest dog i have ever had.the other dog is a different story.it wasa monster,it killed two other dogs i had and bit my uncle in the arm.these dogs are very strong and can snap anytime and there is nothing you can really doabout it.just try to see how its parents are,if they never gave the owner problems then the dog you are getting should be fine.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

ive had 5 pits growing up,3 of them died due to old age,i have one right now and its the smartest dog i have ever had.the other dog is a different story.it was a monster,it killed two other dogs i had and bit my uncle in the arm.these dogs are very strong and can snap anytime and there is nothing you can really do about it.just try to see how its parents are,if they never gave the owner problems then the dog you are getting should be fine.
i agree with the lineage of the parents to see the temperament of the dog now, but as far as them snapping anytime i disagree with that, thatmust of been a back yard breeder you got that dog from? if raised properly around human and other dogs, you will have no problems, as for your uncle gettingbit in the arm he must of done something to provoke it?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

ive had 5 pits growing up,3 of them died due to old age,i have one right now and its the smartest dog i have ever had.the other dog is a different story.it was a monster,it killed two other dogs i had and bit my uncle in the arm.these dogs are very strong and can snap anytime and there is nothing you can really do about it.just try to see how its parents are,if they never gave the owner problems then the dog you are getting should be fine.

i don't agree with pitbulls snapping anytime. Just get a pitbull from a respectable breeder and yes checkout the parents that way you'll see how theywill look when older and you can see their temperments. check out my purebred rednose pitbull 1 year old playing.

need help posting videos.

954! I could get a pit then... but I wont. Once Im done with college or once I start living on my own during college I might get one though, depending on whereI end up goin

Good luck. APBT and Bullys are great dogs when trained properly and are one of the most loyal breeds around. I have not had a Bully yet but have had 3 APBTthroughout my life. Great dogs all three of them.

Great doggs have never had a problem with mine. But keep in mind they will do what they did when they were little when they get older. Hince, if you dont wanta 60 pound dog sleeping with you evernight dont let them sleep with you. (from experience)+

LOLA

7 wks

now 8 1/2 months

My brothers dogs

belle & babe

Bear

pockets.jpg
meet pockets todays shes 1 years old....manpits are great im looking for another companion for her. when i first got her i thought it would be hard to train them and wondering if its gunna tear me apartbut no it hasnt....you gotta show your animal whos the boss or theyre gunna think that they could do anything...only gripe about my dog is that she winesoccasionally but overal shes great

My good friend has one, one of the nicest, most well behaved dogs I have ever met. Great pictures for the people in this thread.

ive had a lot of pit bulls and i can easily say they are the best dogs. they are fun to play with and are so good around kids. the only bad thing is when theyfight, they fight to win and it can get pretty scary but if your train your dog early on to stop and listen when you talk and tell them no, you should have noproblem. they are also very protective of their owners.
0f225a3ee98119632d60101fcbb90fec50d9bfd.pjpg

f2d15ce489952308d42cc8ee28104bc220fdd15.pjpg
5fd2544e6e85d9082220f47bc900e3f7f107f7b.pjpg
10425bfe378889b72a305dda4c6121c5d05540c.pjpg

my dog just got banged by some other race...i feel like +#@$*+@ killing my neighbors dog for jumping over...im going to poison that dog.

when hes a puppy let him be around kids so he gets use to em, my cuz had 8 pits, 4 were puppies, and a neo politan mastiff, never any problems cuz hisdaughters were around the sogs when they were young

Back
Top Bottom