NT, Do I tell her or no?

Alright NT, here's the scoop...me and my girlfriend broke up for 3 months or so and now we're back together...while we were broken up, I slept with two different girls...my girlfriend asked me if I had hooked up with any girls and I told her no...but now I feel really guilty and it's bothering me...should I say something or just keep it how it is? I know if I do tell her she will get really upset and it'll be tough...but I know I should man up and just tell her...

What do I do NT?

Alright NT, here's the scoop...me and my girlfriend broke up for 3 months or so and now we're back together...while we were broken up, I slept with two different girls...my girlfriend asked me if I had hooked up with any girls and I told her no...but now I feel really guilty and it's bothering me...should I say something or just keep it how it is? I know if I do tell her she will get really upset and it'll be tough...but I know I should man up and just tell her...

What do I do NT?

you two werent together during the time period, you shouldnt have to feel guilty

you two werent together during the time period, you shouldnt have to feel guilty

Why did you lie in the first place? If you admit it now, you'll just look like you can't be trusted.

Why did you lie in the first place? If you admit it now, you'll just look like you can't be trusted.

tell her. you were a free man.  but you messed up by lying the 1st time she asked you. 
laugh.gif

i'd say tell her, she's gonna find out at some point later, if she cant deal with it, then so be it, doesnt mater what yal do apart but together, and once you commited to being faithful she shouldnt have any issues, but she will
laugh.gif

i'd say tell her, she's gonna find out at some point later, if she cant deal with it, then so be it, doesnt mater what yal do apart but together, and once you commited to being faithful she shouldnt have any issues, but she will
laugh.gif

This, so I say:

You already know shes going to give you %@#$ about something that is irrelevant..you two weren't even together. Don't worry about it.

This, so I say:

You already know shes going to give you %@#$ about something that is irrelevant..you two weren't even together. Don't worry about it.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Because she was already really upset at hearing I had slept with one girl....so I was too scared to tell her and findout how she reacted..

Because she was already really upset at hearing I had slept with one girl....so I was too scared to tell her and findout how she reacted..

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

You terry cloth, which means you very soft. 

Man you gotta go harder than that sheesh.  "too scared"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

You terry cloth, which means you very soft. 

Man you gotta go harder than that sheesh.  "too scared"
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom