NT, Do yall...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by awwsome

you must be the guy that everyones cool with but deep inside thinks is kinda lame.
Yep. Happens to me a lot. I can't tell you how many times I've sat in my dorm room waiting for the phone to ring. I don't make a big deal of it anyway. When they need something from me it feels great to tell them no.
You're a great friend. Instead of bringing it up with your mans you rather play the female role and get revenge. I need friends like you in my life
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep thizzin.

EDIT: Let me get this straight since you don't have much of a brain left after extended drug use. If you tell everyone what's poppin that night, no one "feels" like going out but later when everything is settled they change their mind at the last minute w/o telling the guy who let them know where everything is at that they want to go out, he/she isn't supposed to be mad?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking you know me. Look a here soul glo no one said you shouldnt be mad. But get some testicular fortitude and call ya boy and say "Ay ____ that was flagrant what you did last night you know I wanted to go out. Are you gonna do this again? If so you can beat it cause i dont need friends like you." Or are you gonna be at home in ya bra and panties eating ben and jerrys watching lifetime and then when he calls and say can he borrow something? you say NO. Hang up the phone and do ya finger snaps and say "I showed him girl!" Seriously sensitive thugs yall all need hugs.
What? You try to hard on this site to get a laugh.

The crew that I mentioned totally disbanded. No one talks to each other anymore after one of the guys girlfriend ****#+ everything up.
smallestviolinwz4.jpg

Please do the world a favor and OD at the next rave you attend, thank you.

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Ever have people in your circle that you never hang out with one-on-one? Like everything is cool when its all of ya'll chillin playin Madden, but when it's just ya'll two it's like "why do I even know you?"

Real talk.. I have a lot of friends i can drink with but when we're sober we all of a sudden have nothing in common... lol

Not really I pretty much do everything with my room mates so its like we all get ready then go. Im not gonna lie I sometimes am the culprit this thread isabout. Just when it comes to things like partying I got so many people asking whats good for the night that I really just dont have time and I forget who Imsuppososed to talk to.

eh, no reason to get mad. oversight's happen. and if I didn't hit anybody up then it's really no reason to get upset. sometimes I forget to callsomebody. usually isn't anything deliberate.

If your bored you should send a mass text mesage to everyone asking what poppin for the night... you can't lose

you must be the guy that everyones cool with but deep inside thinks is kinda lame.
Yep. Happens to me a lot. I can't tell you how many times I've sat in my dorm room waiting for the phone to ring. I don't make a big deal of it anyway. When they need something from me it feels great to tell them no.
You're a great friend. Instead of bringing it up with your mans you rather play the female role and get revenge. I need friends like you in my life
grin.gif

In all honesty...it seems more girlish and feminine if you were to "talk about it" and discuss your feelings...ifyour supposed "boys" don't want to chill with you and don't invite you somewhere your suppose to say yea to them when they need a"friendly" favor??...that's not called revenge...that's just making sure you don't let anyone take advantage of you
ohwell.gif

And as for the topic...hell yeah...i do find it quite shady that while my "boys" is out I'm not invited andI'm stuck at home bored out of my mind...

Or when i ask to chill somewhere or anything...they'll say "I'll see" or "i don't know yet"and when the day comes they go chill somewhere...i don't really catch feelings about it but that's where the scissors come and i gotta cut peopleoff....ive cut off quite a few people off these last passed months
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

grin.gif

In all honesty...it seems more girlish and feminine if you were to "talk about it" and discuss your feelings...if your supposed "boys" don't want to chill with you and don't invite you somewhere your suppose to say yea to them when they need a "friendly" favor??...that's not called revenge...that's just making sure you don't let anyone take advantage of you
ohwell.gif
When is it girlish to stand up for yourself? If you my friend and you do me dirty im a bring it up. Because to bemy friend means you down for meso if in a situation where i expect you to be down and you not that's out of the ordinary so im a be like "what the #!%$ happen?". And saying noto the favor starts a revolving trend of friends being grimey to one another. So why not stop the problem when it starts. You're letting your emotions getthe best of you (female trait) guys have problems we fight. (most) girls have problems they let it sit and boil until finally they explode.

Originally Posted by the north west

grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep thizzin.

EDIT: Let me get this straight since you don't have much of a brain left after extended drug use. If you tell everyone what's poppin that night, no one "feels" like going out but later when everything is settled they change their mind at the last minute w/o telling the guy who let them know where everything is at that they want to go out, he/she isn't supposed to be mad?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking you know me. Look a here soul glo no one said you shouldnt be mad. But get some testicular fortitude and call ya boy and say "Ay ____ that was flagrant what you did last night you know I wanted to go out. Are you gonna do this again? If so you can beat it cause i dont need friends like you." Or are you gonna be at home in ya bra and panties eating ben and jerrys watching lifetime and then when he calls and say can he borrow something? you say NO. Hang up the phone and do ya finger snaps and say "I showed him girl!" Seriously sensitive thugs yall all need hugs.

The crew that I mentioned totally disbanded. No one talks to each other anymore after one of the guys girlfriend ****#+ everything up.
smallestviolinwz4.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw but anyway, does this make yall not wanna be cool wit your boys after they do this?

grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep thizzin.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smallestviolinwz4.jpg

Please do the world a favor and OD at the next rave you attend, thank you.
6ff158e93a94cc2d90104491e56ce2bc9b8e8c1.pjpg

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:When is it girlish to stand up for yourself? If you my friend and you do me dirty im a bring it up. Because to bemy friend means you down for me so if in a situation where i expect you to be down and you not that's out of the ordinary so im a be like "what the #!%$ happen?". And saying no to the favor starts a revolving trend of friends being grimey to one another. So why not stop the problem when it starts. You're letting your emotions get the best of you (female trait) guys have problems we fight. (most) girls have problems they let it sit and boil until finally they explode.

If your calling someone up to confront them about something in which theres no significance in confronting themthen thats not standing up for yourself...thats just causing an argument for no reason (female trait)...

I see where your going but in this circumstance it's not neccesary to confront someone...it just shows that your weak and dependant on people...youdon't really NEED to chill with your friends...but them lying to you about not chilling is just a SIGN that you can't be dependant on that certainperson and to NOT put your trust in them...

Its not about holding a grudge...(well atleast for me it's not) but your "boys" are suppose to be there for the bad times and good...and if yournot willin to hit me up to share the GOOD times....what makes you think IM going to come through for you during the BAD times...

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:When is it girlish to stand up for yourself? If you my friend and you do me dirty im a bring it up. Because to bemy friend means you down for me so if in a situation where i expect you to be down and you not that's out of the ordinary so im a be like "what the #!%$ happen?". And saying no to the favor starts a revolving trend of friends being grimey to one another. So why not stop the problem when it starts. You're letting your emotions get the best of you (female trait) guys have problems we fight. (most) girls have problems they let it sit and boil until finally they explode.
If your calling someone up to confront them about something in which theres no significance in confronting them then thats not standing up for yourself...thats just causing an argument for no reason (female trait)...

I see where your going but in this circumstance it's not neccesary to confront someone...it just shows that your weak and dependant on people...you don't really NEED to chill with your friends...but them lying to you about not chilling is just a SIGN that you can't be dependant on that certain person and to NOT put your trust in them...

Its not about holding a grudge...(well atleast for me it's not) but your "boys" are suppose to be there for the bad times and good...and if your not willin to hit me up to share the GOOD times....what makes you think IM going to come through for you during the BAD times...

Ok i get what youre saying but heres my take. Theres been times my friends havent hit me up. Theres been times I havent hit them up. +#+! happens.I'm not depenedent on them and theyre not on me. But lets say they go out last night and dont hit me up nd ask for a favor today. I'm a do what theyneed cause we boys. But if this is become a trend and its making so upset that I dont view them as a friend and wouldnt help them out then that needs to bebrought up.

And the reason why I say girlish is have you ever been in a relationship with a girl and shes mad at you for like 1-2 weeks and you dont know why? This is thesame thing just be blunt and say whats on ya mind. Like I might genuinely not call you because something a)i forget b) i may think you dont want to go or c) idont realize how shady i appear. But if you start giving me the cold shoulder in my eyes im doing nothing wrong and youre not being the friend. So it justcauses conflict when people let stuff bother them but dont want to address it

I hate it but I kind of brought it on myself because I was kicking it with girls (of interest) more than them in the last few months.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep thizzin.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That had me rolling for some reason.
laugh.gif
I see what you did there

If your calling someone up to confront them about something in which theres no significance in confronting them then thats not standing up for yourself...thats just causing an argument for no reason (female trait)...

I see where your going but in this circumstance it's not neccesary to confront someone...it just shows that your weak and dependant on people...you don't really NEED to chill with your friends...but them lying to you about not chilling is just a SIGN that you can't be dependant on that certain person and to NOT put your trust in them...

Its not about holding a grudge...(well atleast for me it's not) but your "boys" are suppose to be there for the bad times and good...and if your not willin to hit me up to share the GOOD times....what makes you think IM going to come through for you during the BAD times...
Ok i get what youre saying but heres my take. Theres been times my friends havent hit me up. Theres been times I havent hit them up. +#+! happens. I'm not depenedent on them and theyre not on me. But lets say they go out last night and dont hit me up nd ask for a favor today. I'm a do what they need cause we boys. But if this is become a trend and its making so upset that I dont view them as a friend and wouldnt help them out then that needs to be brought up.

And the reason why I say girlish is have you ever been in a relationship with a girl and shes mad at you for like 1-2 weeks and you dont know why? This is the same thing just be blunt and say whats on ya mind. Like I might genuinely not call you because something a)i forget b) i may think you dont want to go or c) i dont realize how shady i appear. But if you start giving me the cold shoulder in my eyes im doing nothing wrong and youre not being the friend. So it just causes conflict when people let stuff bother them but dont want to address it

Yea i can most definatley vouch for that...i see...ive been the that situation alot of times but i usually justkeep it moving..i wouldnt hold a grudge...

i.e. - my boy doesn't hit me up one weekend...then next weekened he does...i wouldnt be like "NO! !*@% you homie...not for that !+#% you did lastweek"

Or if one weekend he doesn't hit me up...but the next day after we were supposed to chill he hits me up with a favor...then i would turn him down OR inyour case question him..."yo my doo what happened last night??...i thought you was gon hit me up??"...

But yea if it's an ongoing trend then i would op to go with the "dont bother me for a favor and keep it moving if you dont wanna chill with me"option
grin.gif

Its a two-way street. They are supposed to hit you up if somethings ends up happening. & you are supposed to hit them up if you are tying to do something

There's too many of us to hit up, so if we end up there then we end up there
laugh.gif
. That's how it usually is.

Ok i get what youre saying but heres my take. Theres been times my friends havent hit me up. Theres been times I havent hit them up. +#+! happens. I'm not depenedent on them and theyre not on me. But lets say they go out last night and dont hit me up nd ask for a favor today. I'm a do what they need cause we boys. But if this is become a trend and its making so upset that I dont view them as a friend and wouldnt help them out then that needs to be brought up.

And the reason why I say girlish is have you ever been in a relationship with a girl and shes mad at you for like 1-2 weeks and you dont know why? This is the same thing just be blunt and say whats on ya mind. Like I might genuinely not call you because something a)i forget b) i may think you dont want to go or c) i dont realize how shady i appear. But if you start giving me the cold shoulder in my eyes im doing nothing wrong and youre not being the friend. So it just causes conflict when people let stuff bother them but dont want to address it

Yeah today they hit me up to
pimp.gif
but that's only cuzI'm the only one with a place to smoke at
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom